DOWNLOAD - None Of Us Is Pink - Vol 1 CD1 to CD3 (SHN)

Discuss Pink Floyd tribute acts including NPF projects too!
black bobble
Knife
Knife

Post by black bobble »

does anyone know of a way that I can burn disc 3 without pauses between the songs?
simpledumbpilot
Lord!!
Lord!!

Post by simpledumbpilot »

black bobble wrote:does anyone know of a way that I can burn disc 3 without pauses between the songs?
Which burning software are you using? we'd need to know that as different programmes have different methods but in most cases it should just be as simple as selecting ''disc at once''.
black bobble
Knife
Knife

Post by black bobble »

I use Nero - but I'm no good at this sort of thing

thanks
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

black bobble wrote:I use Nero - but I'm no good at this sort of thing

thanks
If you highlight all the tracks that you have added to your compilation, you click on properties and set the gap between tracks to 0. You could always press F1 for help when you have Nero open for the help files!! 8)
black bobble
Knife
Knife

Post by black bobble »

Thanks for the tip - wow I can get all the right tracks to run into each other

Thanks again
Norbert Wilkins
Hammer
Hammer

Post by Norbert Wilkins »

You have to keep 2 seconds at the start of the first track otherwise Nero complains at you.
Tenniru
Hammer
Hammer

Post by Tenniru »

I've downloaded the first and second discs.

I must say, I am amazed. I had some pessimism about fan tribute CDs in general, but this is just incredible. The extended super-version of "Stop" is sheer awesome, "Grandchester Meadows" is wonderfully sung, "Cymbaline"'s vocals are pretty much superior to the original version, Matilda Mother is... very unique (although the beginning of the song sound a LOT like the Beatles' "Love You To"), and the vocals in "Vegetable Man" are probably more dememted than Syd Barrett could hope to be.

I haven't gotten a chance to hear all of the second CD yet, but the drums in Set the Controls are great, Lucy Leave is more coherent than the original, and "Hey You"'s vocals are great. And A Pillow Of Winds might be better than the original.
Damn!t
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by Damn!t »

Tenniru wrote:..."Grandchester Meadows" is wonderfully sung
...for a croat :lol:
Thank you!
simpledumbpilot
Lord!!
Lord!!

Post by simpledumbpilot »

Damn!t wrote:
Tenniru wrote:..."Grandchester Meadows" is wonderfully sung
...for a croat :lol:
Thank you!
Something I have learnt from this is that Croatians have very good voices! Crofloyd sounds great on his song too, theres also another track where he sounds even better but someone else had already sent that song in so its going on volume 2.
Norbert Wilkins
Hammer
Hammer

Post by Norbert Wilkins »

I never fail to enjoy the Croatian entries into the Eurovision Song Contest, year after year. They are usually pretty reliable, even in years gone by when the rest of the contest was entering the same song (with minor alterations.)
Damn!t
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by Damn!t »

Norbert Wilkins wrote:I never fail to enjoy the Croatian entries into the Eurovision Song Contest, year after year. They are usually pretty reliable, even in years gone by when the rest of the contest was entering the same song (with minor alterations.)
Interesting.
I find them utterly annoying. Aspecially ones in the past few years.
Songs from about 5 years ago where a different story.

Enough about our voices, Croats are also great lovers...i will start from myself...there whas this girl :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
P?zi Pera
Axe
Axe

Post by P?zi Pera »

I really want those cd?s but the files are big and here in Iceland we have to pay for foreign download. So I were wondering, could anyone burn the cd?s for me and send me ? I will pay everything ! The discs and the sending fee.

I would really appreciate that
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

P?zi Pera wrote:I really want those cd?s but the files are big and here in Iceland we have to pay for foreign download. So I were wondering, could anyone burn the cd?s for me and send me ? I will pay everything ! The discs and the sending fee.

I would really appreciate that
If you have a quick look around the forum you will notice that you can sign up for a "vine" to get hold of the discs via post so you can make yourself a copy, then post the discs onto the next person. Have a look around!! :D
In The Pink

Post by In The Pink »

:shock: Oh my god Bran, you have a stunningly beautiful voice!
Damn!t
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by Damn!t »

In The Pink wrote::shock: Oh my god Bran, you have a stunningly beautiful voice!
:smt058 :smt049
Thank you Linda! I'm glad that you like it!