Gilmour Tickets Machester/Glasgow

All discussion related specifically to David Gilmour.
Jack Dempsey
Judge!
Judge!

Gilmour Tickets Machester/Glasgow

Post by Jack Dempsey »

I got an e-mail today saying i've got the chance to buy one of the first 300 pairs for one of these shows.
As i'm going to Amsterdam to see him and i'll be away at the time of the latest 2 shows announced i'll not be going.
So the first person to pm me will be givien the personal draw number i have....don't know how it will work with the e-mail address though.

Anyway i'm feeling generous today...so be quick :lol:

Sorry forgot to say it said The Royal Albert Hall on the 31st on the e-mail but when you go to reserve tickets it comes up with Bridgewater Hall,Manchester & Clyde Auditorium Glasgow
Jack Dempsey
Judge!
Judge!

Post by Jack Dempsey »

Now gone to Thrill Seeker :lol:
Floydian Slip
Axe
Axe

Post by Floydian Slip »

Glasgow!??!

I've just spent a silly amount on eBay to ensure I got to see him and now he's playing 30 mins from my house on the very day I'm flying down to London !!

Lesson learned, I suppose...
db_intheflesh
Blade
Blade

Post by db_intheflesh »

I'm the same - I've bought tickets for London on the (reasonable) assumption that he wouldn't be playing Scotland at all - given that the last time any member of Floyd played above the border was 1974!!
And now he's playing almost literally across the road from me! Typical.

Still, be good to see him twice in the one week in two different venues!
db_intheflesh
Blade
Blade

Post by db_intheflesh »

Well, that's me forked out another hundred pounds on a pair of tickets for Glasgow. It better be worth it! Students don't get paid enough to afford this!

...scuttles off to open a tin of beans with an army knife, stashing half the tin for dinner. :P
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

I got the email as well!! I will be makign a purchase for the Bridgewater in Manchester as that is only 20 mins away from me as opposed to London which is 3/4 hours!! I am going to have to sell my London tickets now........ possibly!!! Mmmmmm. :roll: :D
thrill-seeker
Hammer
Hammer

Post by thrill-seeker »

I received an email confirming I have access to pre-sale tickets as I was on of the first 250 people to register. I'm willing to give away the reference number included in the email to anyone who wants it since I've decided not get 2 pre-sale tickets...I would only like one and I don't have ?108 for the two so whoever would like this then please pm me or email me 8)
I'm hoping to get one ticket when they go on sale on Friday morning :)
jonesy
Hammer
Hammer

Post by jonesy »

why dont i get these emails ??? :twisted:
do you have to be on the mailing list ...in which case i am .twice ?
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

You have to register your interest quickly!!!
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

Apparently, there are still some tickets left for the Glasgow show as pre-sale "best seats in the house" tickets!!

If you got an email with a code in to give you access to buy tickets, then you should do something about it!! You have until the 12th when they go on general sale!

Dear David Gilmour fan,

Please Read this carefully.

This is a reminder that if you haven't already used your personal draw number you have until 6pm Thursday 12th January. We still have a small allocation of the best possible seats available in Glasgow. This is your last chance for advance sales.

You are not guaranteed tickets; the link below simply offers you access .

The Link below offers you the chance to purchase 2 x tickets on a first come, first served basis to see David Gilmour at Glasgow Clyde Auditorium Saturday 27th May.

Please use this number when you click through the link for your opportunity to buy tickets.

Your Personal draw number is: ************

http://davidgilmour.trinitystreetdirect.com

Please Note: We are unable to exchange or refund tickets under any circumstances.
thrill-seeker
Hammer
Hammer

Post by thrill-seeker »

I still have the email that gives you access to pre-sale tickets for either the Glasgow or Manchester gig so if anyone wants it please pm or email me.......now :lol: Don't miss this great opportunity 8)
jonesy
Hammer
Hammer

Post by jonesy »

WOOHOO... been down to the bridge water hall and got three tickets.. :D
que'd up from 8am till 10 am when it open'd.
when we got there there was about 8 people in the que and about 25-30 when we got let in, and loads of touts buying up tickets (nob heads) they dint even know who dave gilmour was :roll:

so i'll see you there kieth :wink:
thrill-seeker
Hammer
Hammer

Post by thrill-seeker »

:shock: I'm glad I didn't use my pre-sale number now :shock: Trinity street are the biggest bullshiters I've heard so far this year. I got 5am this morning and travelled to the clyde auditorium and got myself 1 ticket in row 5 :shock: so obviously the "best" seats haven't already been allocated. Who knows where you would be sitting if you booked through trinity-street :shock: probably fold-up chairs at the side :o

Anyway, I'm pleased :D

Anyone else going to the Glasgow gig ? 8)
David Smith
Location: Edinburgh or Aberdeen depending on the time of year

Post by David Smith »

thrill-seeker wrote:Anyone else going to the Glasgow gig ? 8)
Looks like it :D
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

jonesy wrote:when we got let in, and loads of touts buying up tickets (nob heads) they dint even know who dave gilmour was :roll:

so i'll see you there kieth :wink:
You should have snapped them in two!!

Indeed, we shall have a beer!! 8)