roio/voio david gilmours show and share

All discussion related specifically to David Gilmour.
MadJedi
Judge!
Judge!

roio/voio david gilmours show and share

Post by MadJedi »

i am going to both shows in chicago at the rosemont and will be recording the shows and i plan to share, who else is going to record the show(s) they attend? anyone else going to chi town?
Slambient Expressway
Judge!
Judge!

Post by Slambient Expressway »

Are recorders allowed? Last time I went to a big show they weren't allowed and did a search.
nova74
Axe
Axe

Post by nova74 »

Jedi,
I plan on going to one of the Chicago shows. How is the seating in the Rosemont? I plan on buying the $50 tickets (broke college student), but if I have to I'll buy $95 tickets. I would think, being a theatre, that pretty much all the seats will be pretty good.
Thanks,
Ryan
MadJedi
Judge!
Judge!

Post by MadJedi »

seats are great all over it. i have been told to try to avoid the left side though. it will be my first time as i am traveling 12 hours to get there. i might have an extra ticket or 2 for the second show if you cant get one.
nova74
Axe
Axe

Post by nova74 »

Good deal.
I'll know by tomorrow morning if I get tickets or not.
Ryan
goldeneagle33
Blade
Blade

Post by goldeneagle33 »

Is there a trick to getting tickets? I am interested in the Oakland show, which goes on sale the 15th at 10 am. I guess I should try to log in and buy them at that time? Jedi did you get your tickets through ticketmaster?
MadJedi
Judge!
Judge!

Post by MadJedi »

i presaled mine through gilmours site link thing and did ticket fast.
moom
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!
Location: Dylan Moran as Bernie, in whom Ray Davies meets Pete Doherty. Otherwise, Tallinn, Estonia.

Post by moom »

saucerfulofmeddle wrote:Are recorders allowed? Last time I went to a big show they weren't allowed and did a search.
same here :( except for dictophones, which they just didn't notice :DDD
by the way, nice avatar ;)
goldeneagle33
Blade
Blade

Post by goldeneagle33 »

jedi with crazy diamonds wrote:i presaled mine through gilmours site link thing and did ticket fast.
I checked gilmour's site but didn't find a link other than ticketmaster? How exactly did you do that?
MadJedi
Judge!
Judge!

Post by MadJedi »

it was through ticketmasters link that i got them on presale, i do know at 12:01 today the usa shows were sold out
jambo
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by jambo »

These shows will be taped, people always manage to smuggle in recorders. They can't perfectly search every person as they come in to the concert so recorders will make it and the shows will be on the net in days :D.
MadJedi
Judge!
Judge!

Post by MadJedi »

jambo wrote:These shows will be taped, people always manage to smuggle in recorders. They can't perfectly search every person as they come in to the concert so recorders will make it and the shows will be on the net in days :D.
or in my next vine "2 nites in chicago" :twisted:
goldeneagle33
Blade
Blade

Post by goldeneagle33 »

I just bought 2 tickets for oakland so I don't think they are totally sold out yet. I have a small iriver player/recorder that I would like to use but I don't have a mike. Does anyone have a suggestion for a small inconspicuos one that would work for music?
cwta eugene
Hammer
Hammer

Post by cwta eugene »

I'm going to the show on April 13th in Chicago! Hmmm, I got tickets on the far left. What is so bad about those tickets?