David Gilmour new London dates?

All discussion related specifically to David Gilmour.
CDWheeler
Axe
Axe

Re: David Gilmour new London dates?

Post by CDWheeler »

A presale code would be very very much appreciated!
Astralman
Embryo
Embryo

Post by Astralman »

WOW! If anyone has the presale code I would really be grateful. Caught him in 2006 at the RAH on the Bowie night and again this year. Would love to catch him again next year. <ii>
Jack Dempsey
Judge!
Judge!

Post by Jack Dempsey »

metanoia wrote:Got my tickets too, Wednesday and Friday. It's worth calling now 0845 4015045, I got pre-sale tickets.
I just called the number. They asked for the promo code?
gooner265
Embryo
Embryo

Post by gooner265 »

Jack Dempsey wrote:
metanoia wrote:Got my tickets too, Wednesday and Friday. It's worth calling now 0845 4015045, I got pre-sale tickets.
I just called the number. They asked for the promo code?

I tried that too :( who is entitled to the promo code is it just Albert Hall members?
Duplada
Embryo
Embryo

Post by Duplada »

Would love to see David Live one more time
Last edited by Duplada on Thu Dec 03, 2015 2:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
ratkat
Embryo
Embryo

Post by ratkat »

If any one could DM me the promo code I'd be eternally grateful, missed out last time as I was in hospital, and no way I can get near a computer Friday sadly :-(
Last edited by ratkat on Wed Dec 02, 2015 8:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
eclipsed
Embryo
Embryo

Post by eclipsed »

Great news about David's new London shows! The RAH this year was awesome!

Anyone got a presale code?
jimmyflo
Embryo
Embryo

Post by jimmyflo »

ANyone know if there is a pre-sale code this time? if not dont have to look around everywhere..
moodyblue
Hammer
Hammer

Post by moodyblue »

Yes I would quite like that code too pretty please. How on earth did you get it?
Loceng
Embryo
Embryo

Post by Loceng »

A promo code would be great! I did not get a ticket for the last time he were in Royal Albert Hall and would love to fly in from Norway to watch him live!
A PM with a promo code would be much appreciated!
Gibbin82
Embryo
Embryo

Post by Gibbin82 »

I would like the promo code also, but I believe it was only sent to those who have contributed to David's blog. Oh well I suppose I will have to join the rush on Friday
UsNotThem
Blade
Blade

Post by UsNotThem »

After a frantic dash trying to scamper some money, just got some tickets for the 30th of September!

It's going to be unbelieveable! :D
kjek1
Hammer
Hammer

Post by kjek1 »

the presale code is for people who have been regular contributors on his website and blog over the last 10 years. The guy who runs it is already talking of doing away with presales because people have already been caught emailing and posting up the codes for their mates. It's a bit of a selfish thing to do, especially after the guy made it pretty clear they were to be kept to the people who received them. Already a load of folk flooding the guy with messages looking for codes with literally their first post on his blog!

everton1690, by passing the code about your potentially denying his blog regulars their chances to get good seats man and at the same ruining any chance of future presales for the diehards which means touts will buy up more of the best tickets.

Anyway, I will be there on his first gig on the 25th, front row, centre <ii>
milesalbert
Axe
Axe

Post by milesalbert »

Shucks how could you deny the blog regulars from the cream of the crop.Surely the ones with the most time on their hands should get first dibs on the tickets. Like if i didnt work my balls from dawn to dusk maybe i could waste my life talking Gilmour all day long. Yawn. These tickets should be made available for all. Not just the chosen few.
everton1690
Knife
Knife

Post by everton1690 »

kjek1 wrote:the presale code is for people who have been regular contributors on his website and blog over the last 10 years. The guy who runs it is already talking of doing away with presales because people have already been caught emailing and posting up the codes for their mates. It's a bit of a selfish thing to do, especially after the guy made it pretty clear they were to be kept to the people who received them. Already a load of folk flooding the guy with messages looking for codes with literally their first post on his blog!

everton1690, by passing the code about your potentially denying his blog regulars their chances to get good seats man and at the same ruining any chance of future presales for the diehards which means touts will buy up more of the best tickets.

Anyway, I will be there on his first gig on the 25th, front row, centre <ii>

Think you'll find pal the people I got tickets for including myself have followed PF DG RW around the world on every tour that's been done since 87s kaos

So we mustn't be diehards eh the amount of cash we must of spent

And if you weren't at Brighton or any of the other Albert hall shows in sept, you'll find that there were no touts about due to the arrangements in place

So cut the shit eh with your accusations