Camera on concert

All discussion related specifically to Roger Waters.
nilskt
Embryo
Embryo

Camera on concert

Post by nilskt »

Hello!

I am looking forward to the concert in Oslo! Last time I saw RW was in Stockholm in 2002 (in the flesh). When we were there, I saw a lot of people taking photographs during the concert. Does anyone know if it is difficult to get my digital Olympus Mju 800 in to the concert area? Are the guards strict? The camera is compact.

Experiences?

Thanks!

Nils, Norway
mimonic2
Embryo
Embryo

Post by mimonic2 »

No problem with photo cameras but in Verona there was the security staff looking for video-camera to turn them off in the audience.
Tenniru
Hammer
Hammer

Post by Tenniru »

What if it's a digital camera attatched to a large hard drive that's on "VIDEO" mode, or has a mic?
Ringorocks

Re: Camera on concert

Post by Ringorocks »

nilskt wrote:Hello!

I am looking forward to the concert in Oslo! Last time I saw RW was in Stockholm in 2002 (in the flesh). When we were there, I saw a lot of people taking photographs during the concert. Does anyone know if it is difficult to get my digital Olympus Mju 800 in to the concert area? Are the guards strict? The camera is compact.

Experiences?

Thanks!

Nils, Norway
NILS!!
Hahahaha! I live in T?nsberg! :D :D
Well, N?tter?y, really. But it's almost T?nsberg.
I write this in English because if I don't I will be punished.

I will not be able to see Roger in Oslo or Stavanger, but I will see him at the Roskilde festival :)
I was too late to get the Norwegian Wood tickets..
I DO have tickets for Stavanger, but I'll be in Germany.
C'est la vie!!

Hey, everyone! I live a 20 minute drive away from this guy!!!! :D :lol:

Oh, and about the camera thing. I've never experienced any problems with bringing cameras to festivals. And since Norwegian Wood is a festival, I think it should pass quite smoothly.
nilskt
Embryo
Embryo

Post by nilskt »

Ringorocks:

hehe, nice to meet you, nabo!

I work in T?nsberg, and also sometimes on N?tter?y (p? Skjerpe).

Too bad you dont have tickets for the Oslo concert. But it is easy to get tickets on QXL or finn.no. But I am sure Roskilde is great too!

Thanks to everyone for your experiences with cameras! I will give it a try!

All the best from

Nils