Roger Waters at Hyde Park questions.

All discussion related specifically to Roger Waters.
jizhomer
Blade
Blade

Post by jizhomer »

Hi guys, I've got a quick quessie... I bought my 3 tickets for Rog at Hyde Park way back when they were first released, and then a couple of weeks ago I ordered an extra 1 for a mate that had decided he wanted to tag along. All the tickets arrived last week, but the 3 are GA6 and the other is GA9, what does that mean? Cheers. :)
thrill-seeker
Hammer
Hammer

Post by thrill-seeker »

jizhomer wrote:Hi guys, I've got a quick quessie... I bought my 3 tickets for Rog at Hyde Park way back when they were first released, and then a couple of weeks ago I ordered an extra 1 for a mate that had decided he wanted to tag along. All the tickets arrived last week, but the 3 are GA6 and the other is GA9, what does that mean? Cheers. :)
Hi jizhomer. I think that might mean what gate you're to go through. I think there will be several gates North of Hyde Park (as there was with Live8) but I really don't think it would matter which gate you choose to go through...it's probably only to prevent a too bigger crowd going through one gate. Anyway...I'm not really sure where these gates will be :?
jizhomer
Blade
Blade

Post by jizhomer »

thrill-seeker wrote:
jizhomer wrote:Hi guys, I've got a quick quessie... I bought my 3 tickets for Rog at Hyde Park way back when they were first released, and then a couple of weeks ago I ordered an extra 1 for a mate that had decided he wanted to tag along. All the tickets arrived last week, but the 3 are GA6 and the other is GA9, what does that mean? Cheers. :)
Hi jizhomer. I think that might mean what gate you're to go through. I think there will be several gates North of Hyde Park (as there was with Live8) but I really don't think it would matter which gate you choose to go through...it's probably only to prevent a too bigger crowd going through one gate. Anyway...I'm not really sure where these gates will be :?
Thanks for your insight Seeker. We're all gonna queue together anyway (obviously) and if anyone says anything on the way in we'll just blag it that we hadn't noticed etc. :wink:
Land into Gold
Axe
Axe

Post by Land into Gold »

I got a call from Ticketmaster today about recalling the tickets due to the wrong names being printed on some of them. I was asked to check them, however they were fine.

Did anyone else get a similar call?
monkeyforce
Axe
Axe

Post by monkeyforce »

Anybody know if they're showing the England/Portugal game on the big screens? I heard they did for Massive Attack last week. The support acts are shite, so if it's not being shown I'll probably go to the pub! Would be a great atmosphere if they did show it though - and imagine if we won!!!
jizhomer
Blade
Blade

Post by jizhomer »

Also, is there an age restriction on this? I'm sure I read somewhere a while ago the minimum age was 10... I hope thats right 'cos I'm taking my 10 yr old son. Its his first gig as well, shame about all the shite. :)
tam shreenan
Embryo
Embryo

sleep

Post by tam shreenan »

Take a sleeping bag mate not one from soho :lol: