Roger on ITV

All discussion related specifically to Roger Waters.
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

I am going to try and rip the audio from the offending VOB now and put that on with it if I can get it to line up perfectly with the video!! If that fails, I may have to send the disc to you.
simpledumbpilot
Lord!!
Lord!!

Post by simpledumbpilot »

If you cant get it sorted Keith I hope you still have my address, I'm too scared to PM it to you now!...

http://forum.neptunepinkfloyd.co.uk/vie ... hp?t=13015

:lol: :lol:
jambo
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by jambo »

What was actually on ITV, an interview?

And Stu, i'm not sure you should even mention pming Keith anymore.

*NPFAgents move in around Stu's house*
Last edited by jambo on Tue Jul 04, 2006 12:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Zoophobia
Axe
Axe

Post by Zoophobia »

Keith Jordan wrote:I am going to try and rip the audio from the offending VOB now and put that on with it if I can get it to line up perfectly with the video!! If that fails, I may have to send the disc to you.
Keith did you try InterVideo DVDCoy4?
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

Zoophobia wrote:
Keith Jordan wrote:I am going to try and rip the audio from the offending VOB now and put that on with it if I can get it to line up perfectly with the video!! If that fails, I may have to send the disc to you.
Keith did you try InterVideo DVDCoy4?
I found one called DVD Copy 5?

I downloaded the free trial of DVD Creator 3 which is more feature rich than DVD Copy 5.

I am beginning to think there is something wrong with the last VOB itself.

The news feature is about Roger Waters comments about that giant wall the Isralies have erected. It really is a very high wall. The news feature presents both sides for and against the wall and shows Roger being interviewed about it. I feel it is a good video to share.

Stu, I will have to send it to you to see if you can do anything with it.

I dont mind being PMd by friends and people PMing me about things which are relevant only to me. But when people start PMing me to discuss things they can discuss on the forum, then I get bloody well annoyed.

"When is Pulse released in Fiji? I really want this I have been a fan all my life. Can you please send it to me or give me David Gilmour's contact details? Could you give me his phone number as I urgently need to speak to him. I love you! always, your friend John."