I Need info/picture of Waters' home for web site!

All discussion related specifically to Roger Waters.
tekoa1
Embryo
Embryo

I Need info/picture of Waters' home for web site!

Post by tekoa1 »

Hi

I am 16 years old from Israel. We just saw the Roger Waters concert here - along with 60,000 Israelis - it was the biggest party in history!

I am doing a web site on the group in Hebrew, and would like some help.
I am writing about the band's lives, and would like info on where they live, especially if you can get a picture of Roger Waters home...

Please help!!!!

Dan
[email protected]
risie
Embryo
Embryo

Post by risie »

As far as I know, RW has few homes , the main home is in the Hamptons (Long Island). According to the Sunday Times in 2005 he had "?1m riverside home in Hampshire and a ?6m house in London that is also the office for his musical enterprises". No pictures, sorry.
azza200
Judge!
Judge!

Post by azza200 »

Finding pictures of there houses is slim to none. If a picture of there houses was up i can bet they would be full of fans hoping to meet them or something outside their homes. Hope your site goes well.
tekoa1
Embryo
Embryo

Post by tekoa1 »

No pictures????

I cannot believe that there are none! Especially in the UK, you guys are famous for getting everywhere.... if he has a house in London, I am sure there are photos.... could it be that guards don't allow photos?
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

Mmmmm I think their houses are private places for them. I doubt they would like photos on the internet of them! Although I think Roger is interviewed at his house on the Ca Ira DVD that comes with the special edition of Roger's Ca Ira opera.[/list]
qjamesfloyd
Hammer
Hammer

Post by qjamesfloyd »

The house in Hampshire, is in Romsey to be precise, and if you watch the DVD that came with Ca Ira, there is lots of footage from that house, so you could get screen captures from that.
Freddie Mercury
Hammer
Hammer

Post by Freddie Mercury »

tekoa1 wrote:No pictures????

I cannot believe that there are none! Especially in the UK, you guys are famous for getting everywhere.... if he has a house in London, I am sure there are photos.... could it be that guards don't allow photos?
I bet their houses are probably secluded pretty far from any roads where just anyone driving by can see them...you'd probably have to be let inside the gates to get close enough for a photo....
my breakfast.
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by my breakfast. »

Is this it?

Seriously, I doubt Roger Waters would lease photos of his private house on the internet.