RW current tour pig question, warning spoiler

All discussion related specifically to Roger Waters.
cymbaline212
Hammer
Hammer

RW current tour pig question, warning spoiler

Post by cymbaline212 »

when i saw him in camden 9/16 the pig was cut loose to roam the night sky of philly and was wondering if he has been doing this at all outdoor venues or if this was an exception or accident. i mean the pig was pretty large and there's no way RW couldve had permission to let loose such an enviornmental hazard, but say 10 min after it was released a helicopter flew by over the venue so im wondering if they had to retrieve it, this also makes sense since i cant see there being a new pig every show. there's also the possibility that some1 ran up and cut it loose but i doubt it since i saw no big security issue
Parish
Knife
Knife

Post by Parish »

Roger cut one loose when I saw him on 9/15 but it was at night and raining so I couldnt see if there was a retrieval copter or not. Besides that corraling these sounds like an expensive thing to be doing. But I would imagine that it would end up on the news had they landed anywhere.
Craig Marion
Blade
Blade

Post by Craig Marion »

I was at the Camden show too. It's nice to see fellow New Jerseyites here on the board.

So far I've been reading alot of reviews from different shows on his North American tour and he is apparently letting them loose at every show.
Machina
Blade
Blade

Post by Machina »

Cool !