The Wall Live In San Francisco - The Final Cut

All discussion related specifically to Roger Waters.
1st Dog In The Park
Embryo
Embryo

The Wall Live In San Francisco - The Final Cut

Post by 1st Dog In The Park »

Hi all,

About 6 months ago I posted a compilation film for The Wall Live In San Francisco. It was decent, but I was not happy with the final product. I have since learned a bit more about editing, acquired new software, and remastered (no, reCREATED) that project. I invite any fan that is remotely interested to take a look; I believe it stands tall among the best complete performances available on youtube.

It may not always sport the best resolution, and since the footage is shot entirely by fans, it can shake a bit; but I assure you that every clip deemed appropriate was scrutinized heavily for it's particular moment in the show - this is the just about the best I could possibly achieve. I hope you enjoy it.

One and all, here is The Wall:

Part 1

Part 2

Hi - it looks pretty good unfortunately you need 10 posts or more to post links - idz de rulz - so get your post count up and then repost the links

draf
1st Dog In The Park
Embryo
Embryo

Re: The Wall Live In San Francisco - The Final Cut

Then let my tenth post be a link to the best version of the project. I have uploaded it to Vimeo. I did it for those who were unable to view it on youtube. Hopefully it is unblocked long enough in those countries that do not allow certain imagery, to allow fans time to view or download it. It is costing me ten dollars a month to keep it up, so I'd really appreciate some feedback, likes, or shares. Not a lot to ask I think guys. TIA

Enjoy.

https://vimeo.com/61949297
Last edited by 1st Dog In The Park on Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1st Dog In The Park
Embryo
Embryo

Re: The Wall Live In San Francisco - The Final Cut

This version is uncut, and is the least compressed version of the master file on my laptop.

You really can't find a better copy.