Things that really DON'T annoy you?

Talk about anything in here from the price of tea to the state of the economy!
my breakfast.
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Re: Things that really DON'T annoy you?l

Post by my breakfast. »

Flying pig437 wrote:
my breakfast. wrote:I'm sick of being told I cannot possibly care for those around me by somebody so deeply troubled and generally full of shit.
and I'm sick of being insulted and being disliked just cause my views about people in general encompass you too. It's not personal whereas you attack me personally. Anyway as on twitter, on other forums and on here I'm just fighting my corner. I'd love to be a lefty and hate rich people and feel that I'm a nice caring person who's got the moral authority to hate the rich like you do. I haven't and neither do you or all the people on twitter or other forums that annoy me with your 'it's all the greedy bankers talk' and slagging off the economic right wing policies I believe in. If people hate this govt for benefits cuts or privatising the N.H.S and other right-wing economic policies then they're going to hate me too. So I'm just trying to undermine your moral authority to do that by pointing out ways in which your callous and greedy too. There's enough time and money spent every year by normal everyday healthy people like you to pick up the slack from the Tory cuts but you don't want to do it. Fair enough neither do I but you can hardly go around slagging other people off for not being likeable when you don't want to give up what you like to help other people...not even kids dying at a rate of knotts in Africa.

Anyway I've got a dentist appointment Monday. Im hoping for this toothache to be got rid of...prefeably by removing all of my back teeth so maybe this latest affliction won't turn out to be as woefully abiding as the others.
Learn to spell "knots" firstly. Also learn a second argument, because you re-hash the same shit over and over again. Seriously read a book or something instead of dragging the whole forum down with your un-researched rubbish.
Flying pig437
Hammer
Hammer

Post by Flying pig437 »

my breakfast. wrote:
Learn to spell "knots" firstly. Also learn a second argument, because you re-hash the same shit over and over again. Seriously read a book or something instead of dragging the whole forum down with your un-researched rubbish.
I think your dragging the forum down by posting about the peoplE you don't like and in more directly abusive terms than I do.
rememberaday
Judge!
Judge!

Post by rememberaday »

Flying pig437 wrote:
my breakfast. wrote:
I think your dragging the forum down by posting about the peoplE you don't like and in more directly abusive terms than I do.
I'm sick of this argument.

Haha. I'm a coward, ain't I? :lol: 8-[
Last edited by rememberaday on Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Flying pig437
Hammer
Hammer

Post by Flying pig437 »

rememberaday wrote: It's funny how the most annoying poster, Flyingpig, is posting on the things that don't annoy you thread.
That's another troll post against me. You do realise that the lord almighty hasn't appointed you the arbiter of all human behaviour don't you? Your like George bush calling al quida terrorists when his military is in virtually every other countries backyard.
rosm
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Re: Things that really DON'T annoy you?

Post by rosm »

This topic used to be "not annoying"... now it is...
rememberaday
Judge!
Judge!

Post by rememberaday »

Which is why Jack-o-Lanterns like you come into the picture to lighten the mood, darling!

Cowabunga!
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

Flying pig437 wrote:
rememberaday wrote: It's funny how the most annoying poster, Flyingpig, is posting on the things that don't annoy you thread.
That's another troll post against me. You do realise that the lord almighty hasn't appointed you the arbiter of all human behaviour don't you? Your like George bush calling al quida terrorists when his military is in virtually every other countries backyard.
Your account is now permanently banned because you are a trollbot. Cheerio.
my breakfast.
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by my breakfast. »

Damn that seems a little harsh Keith. You didn't give him a warning as such. Even Moom 'tried' a bit harder to get banned. I think Flyingpig is in quite a bad place though treating the forum as a blog probably wasn't the best course of action he could have taken.

However, you're the boss, boss.
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

my breakfast. wrote:Damn that seems a little harsh Keith.
That's life I'm afraid. His behaviour has reached a point where it can no longer be tolerated. You need to calm yourself down too, boyo. :)
my breakfast.
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by my breakfast. »

Something tells me that might have just got a little easier :?

I start work next week! Will have no time for such tom fooleries!
ddebil
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by ddebil »

Posting or not-posting? :D
snifferdog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by snifferdog »

Currently, the bottle of Erdinger Oktoberfest Wheat beer I'm trying out. Very nice.
rememberaday
Judge!
Judge!

Post by rememberaday »

So, Flying Pig's been permanently banned. Well, I'm content and done with this. He was a nuisance to the forum and the way he was going, I don't think he needed any warnings.

It's bit shocking, though, how Keith just struck out of the blue. Power of the dictator :lol: :

rosm
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by rosm »

Seeing someone disappear.
rememberaday
Judge!
Judge!

Post by rememberaday »

Well I've never been annoyed or daunted by the prospect of "making it" in life. I mean, I'm quite resigned to my fate. I do of course try my best to succeed, but I think there are far too many people who give everything of theirs to get what they and forget "living" in the process and turn out to be static machines.

Is that weird?