PICTURES OF GILMOUR'S FAMILY (EX WIFE)

Talk about other Floyd related musicians here.
Diin Jaffa
Hammer
Hammer

Post by Diin Jaffa »

David Smith wrote:I'd like to say when i mentioned money i was half joking, i wouldn't want to be Gilmour's son 'cause there would be a large pressure from the start to follow in his footsteps and succed in life. He'd surely have stupidly high expectations of you and as a result of having a famous millionaire dad you would probably find yourself isolated from everyone else.
ah. this reminds a scene in live at pompei where interviewer didnt get that Nick Mason was joking about that they love to make money :lol: um, yeah.. just showing off my PF geeknes.
In The Flesh?
Embryo
Embryo

picture

Post by In The Flesh? »

Which of is children are pictured there? I assume Charlie is the younger boy who resembles Polly,but who are the other two?
Meddler
Judge!
Judge!

Post by Meddler »

If you squint real hard the son on the left kinda resembles Syd. Hmm...
Neil

Post by Neil »

Meddler wrote:If you squint real hard the son on the left kinda resembles Syd. Hmm...
Yeah - I see it :lol: 8)
kaya
Axe
Axe

Post by kaya »

True. he does look a bit like Syd. :)
Charade I am
Judge!
Judge!

Post by Charade I am »

Mhmm....suspicious.. :lol:
Anna-Roza
Hammer
Hammer

Post by Anna-Roza »

Meddler wrote:If you squint real hard the son on the left kinda resembles Syd. Hmm...
:lol:
Exactly.
As you can probably remember, Syd was invited and appeared on David's wedding (it was the same day he came to the studio during the last recordings of WYWH)... :wink:
anapink
Embryo
Embryo

Post by anapink »

Anna-Roza wrote:
:lol:
Exactly.
As you can probably remember, Syd was invited and appeared on David's wedding (it was the same day he came to the studio during the last recordings of WYWH)... :wink:

No! [-X

From Desert Island interview:

Sue Lawley: And you've also got EIGHT children! I understand, from two marriages; what's the age range?

David Gilmour: Well my eldest daughter is 26 (Alice), and then I've got a 23 year old and a 21 year old, and a boy of 17, from my first marriage; and we've got a 13 year old lad, a 7 year old lad, a 5 year old and an 11 month old baby.
Anna-Roza
Hammer
Hammer

Post by Anna-Roza »

O.K.
That one looking like Syd cannot be Alice, definitely :)