What is you Favorite Track From "David Gilmour?"

Talk about other Floyd related musicians here.

Favorite Track?

Mihalis
15%
There's No Way Out of Here
40%
Cry From The Street
5%
So Far Away
5%
Short & Sweet
5%
Raise My Rent
20%
No Way
No votes
It's Definitely
5%
I Can't Breathe Anymore
5%

Total votes: 20

Spinoza
Hammer
Hammer

Post by Spinoza »

Using RPITI's logic, Elvis would have far less songs than is actually assumed.
Real Pink in the Inside
Judge!
Judge!

Post by Real Pink in the Inside »

What are you talking about? We all know Elvis and Gilmour were robbed by egomaniacs who loved to hog the credit. Poor Elvis and Dave.
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

Real Pink in the Inside wrote:What are you talking about? We all know Elvis and Gilmour were robbed by egomaniacs who loved to hog the credit. Poor Elvis and Dave.
Come on now. Let's stop this.
MoreOrLess
Blade
Blade

Post by MoreOrLess »

Very hard to pick out 1 track as all of the first 7 are great without being classics but i'd just about go with Mihalis. Great showcase for Daves guitar work without the "grandness" of floyd behind it.

I dont know what level of sarcasim you've reached RPITI but there is clearly a difference between 2 people working on a song in a studio togther and 1 of them taking credit for it and covering a song that has already been released.
Useful Idiot
Hammer
Hammer

Post by Useful Idiot »

Keith Jordan wrote:
Real Pink in the Inside wrote:What are you talking about? We all know Elvis and Gilmour were robbed by egomaniacs who loved to hog the credit. Poor Elvis and Dave.
Come on now. Let's stop this.
Yeah man. It was funny at first, but I'm afraid that you have worn it out, and continuing to do so will result in you no longer being my hero. Sorry.
Real Pink in the Inside
Judge!
Judge!

David played lead guitar on the ORIGINAL version "by" Unicorn. He played lead guitar on the original version, so he should have half of the songwriting credit. It's a new rule. If you're a lead guitarist on a song, you automatically helped WRITE that song. Don't ask me WHY this is so; that's just the way it works now. You guys didn't know this? I'm not being sarcastic. I'm dead serious.

I HAVE FINALLY SEEN THE LIGHT!

OK...I'll stop for good now :D
Real Pink in the Inside
Judge!
Judge!

BTW, don't take me the wrong way. I am not trying to sound like a super-sarcastic wa*ker. I just decided to have a bit of fun today :D
Useful Idiot
Hammer
Hammer

Post by Useful Idiot »

Real Pink in the Inside wrote:BTW, don't take me the wrong way. I am not trying to sound like a super-sarcastic wa*ker. I just decided to have a bit of fun today :D
No harm done man.
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

Yet Another Movie wrote:
Real Pink in the Inside wrote:BTW, don't take me the wrong way. I am not trying to sound like a super-sarcastic wa*ker. I just decided to have a bit of fun today :D
No harm done man.
Indeed. We all have our funny turns now and then. :lol: Only some peopel more than others: I saw rat sized tadpoles in my bedroom last night!! :lol: