ZABRINKSIE POINT

General discussion about Pink Floyd.
ganaffe
Hammer
Hammer

Post by ganaffe »

Meddler wrote:Got the movie, anyone seen it?
I saw it once on TV a few years ago, and I seem to remember I did tape it then... but somehow I never played the tape again. I think I wasn't that much impressed to give it another try.
moodyblue
Hammer
Hammer

Post by moodyblue »

i just have such fond memories of watching this film once whilst in bed, i fell asleep half way through and woke up just as the explosions were happening, "careful with that axe " was playing, needless to say after being fast asleep and suddenly waking up to that was incredible and i still remember how i felt, it was like a drug experience almost.............can still remember my pose in the bed :roll: another great floyd moment .
moodyblue
Hammer
Hammer

Post by moodyblue »

ganaffe wrote:
Meddler wrote:Got the movie, anyone seen it?
I saw it once on TV a few years ago, and I seem to remember I did tape it then... but somehow I never played the tape again. I think I wasn't that much impressed to give it another try.
Give it another go but be patient with it, dont get distracted, its hard to follow but the music is spot on !
jedimasterdwyer
Axe
Axe

--

Post by jedimasterdwyer »

--
Last edited by jedimasterdwyer on Sun Oct 09, 2005 4:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
nosaj
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by nosaj »

Young Jedi, that is a very informative post.
nephridium
Embryo
Embryo

Post by nephridium »

i ahve the soudntrack to ZP and i think its pretty cool. there is definitly some filler from other bands on there but its still pretty cool. ive never seen the movie but i really want to. i dont know where to get it at.