Did you get your live at Pompeii DVD yet?

General discussion about Pink Floyd.
Charade I am
Judge!
Judge!

Post by Charade I am »

Got it just today! My girlfriend was supposed to give it to my on my birthday, but I begged her to give it to me today...I just couldn?t wait until my birthday...too much pain....Anyway, it?s amazing...the only thing that I could say it?s a shame is that for region 1 (south america) the dvd comes with sound 2.0! and not the 5.1 sound..I think that goes for international releases too...pitty, cause I have a home theater and I wouldn?t mind having the 5.1 version....but thank God there isn?t too much difference...the sound is really good too in 2.0....I just wanna watch it for hours and hours without getting up from bed :twisted:

Blade

Post by Fox-Mike »

like the new Floyd footage but the computer effects they randomly chuck in are awful and try to make Pink Floyd a space band, the very sort of band they purposely tried to avoid turning in to
Well, like... a month before pompeii was made, they were singing the spacey Echoes lyrics. "Planets meeting face to face, bound to the air and light, how sweet" - those ones.
dorothy
Knife
Knife

Post by dorothy »

Gonzo wrote:This is one of the two DVDs on my Chrismas wishlist!
I also got it on my list, but I can't find it anywhere. Well, perhaps Santa will :wink:
dany
Embryo
Embryo

Post by dany »

I have it and it is really supper. :!: :P
nephridium
Embryo
Embryo

Post by nephridium »

it is easily one of my favorite floyd items in my collection.
Stripe
Axe
Axe

Post by Stripe »

I've had it for a couple weeks already. Watched it many times already. Just LOVE it! ....and I love the new added effects!

-scott
jedimasterdwyer
Axe
Axe

--

Post by jedimasterdwyer »

--
Last edited by jedimasterdwyer on Sun Oct 09, 2005 5:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
batman67
Embryo
Embryo

Post by batman67 »

Got it too !