Pigs (Three Different Ones)
50%

Total votes: 42

lying_on_an_eiderdown
Embryo
Embryo

Post by lying_on_an_eiderdown »

quicksilver wrote:
lying_on_an_eiderdown wrote:Pigs 3DO - All I can say is this song (as well as the entire Animals album) is pure lyrical genius.
Also musically. Dave plays great on the entire album. As a matter of fact they all play great ....... :D
Yes they do. IMHO this is one of the better albums they did. It happens to be my personal favorite. The guitar solos in Dogs are excellent. I actually read somewhere once that Gilmour had a better take than what is featured on the album, but due to new equipment it accidentally got erased. That's something I would definitely love to hear, because I wonder how could that solo get any better. I also love the beginning of Pigs 3DO...starts out with Rick, in comes Roger, then Dave and then Nick. It's great!
Feeling Very Pink
Hammer
Hammer

Post by Feeling Very Pink »

quicksilver wrote:
lying_on_an_eiderdown wrote:Pigs 3DO - All I can say is this song (as well as the entire Animals album) is pure lyrical genius.
Also musically. Dave plays great on the entire album. As a matter of fact they all play great ....... :D
For sure. David did some great solos, Rick did some great keys, Nick was solid, and, er, Roger sang out of key! (Just kidding.) :wink:
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

Feeling Very Pink wrote:For sure. David did some great solos, Rick did some great keys, Nick was solid, and, er, Roger sang out of key! (Just kidding.) :wink:
I hear David singing waaaaaay out of key in sheep!! Harmony is everywhere!

I cannot remember if you were talking about that '77 roio but I am! :roll: :lol:
AthousandMilesOfMoonlight
Blade
Blade

Post by AthousandMilesOfMoonlight »

ONE OF THE FEW is an excellent song!! WHat A BlAST!
:D
MikeWaters
Hammer
Hammer

Post by MikeWaters »

Pigs(3 different ones) !!!! Great song!!! Roger Actually has a bass solo! And a good one at that!
Feeling Very Pink
Hammer
Hammer

Post by Feeling Very Pink »

Keith Jordan wrote:
Feeling Very Pink wrote:For sure. David did some great solos, Rick did some great keys, Nick was solid, and, er, Roger sang out of key! (Just kidding.) :wink:
I hear David singing waaaaaay out of key in sheep!! Harmony is everywhere!

I cannot remember if you were talking about that '77 roio but I am! :roll: :lol:
Er, no, I just the meant the album. I'll have to look into that RoIO!
Be Live Now
Axe
Axe

Post by Be Live Now »

One Of These Days.
Real Pink in the Inside
Judge!
Judge!

Post by Real Pink in the Inside »

MikeWaters wrote:Pigs(3 different ones) !!!! Great song!!! Roger Actually has a bass solo! And a good one at that!
David is the one who played bass on Pigs (Although Roger wrote the song)
MikeWaters
Hammer
Hammer

Post by MikeWaters »

haha thanks! i should have known Roger said in the KAOS interview that hes not very good, It makes sense now!
SydsMadcapGirl
Hammer
Hammer

Post by SydsMadcapGirl »

If I could communicate how much I loved "Pigs (Three Different Ones)", I'd be ecstatic.