David Gilmour - 2006 Tour - First dates Emerge

All discussion related specifically to David Gilmour.
ally
Hammer
Hammer

Post by ally »

Keith Jordan wrote:April: USA/ Canada: to be announced
oh, please come somewhere nearby and please come during my april vacation... [-o< :|
Blade
Blade

tix

Post by 0010 »

was everyone here able to get tix for the Royal Albert Hall show(s) that wanted them?
simpledumbpilot
Lord!!
Lord!!

Re: tix

Post by simpledumbpilot »

0010 wrote:was everyone here able to get tix for the Royal Albert Hall show(s) that wanted them?
The booking thing that started yesterday was just for 200 tickets on each of the 2 nights, the opportunity to sign up for priority booking was at 9 pm, I was hitting refresh from 8pm and put name down immediately the opportunity came up but have heard nowt so it looks like cheap seats for Stu, I did get Live 8 tickets in the text competition tho so I wont grumble, Ive had my share of good luck for this year :D The rest of the Royal Albert Hall tickets go on sale tomorrow.
Shane
Axe
Axe

Post by Shane »

Booked my ticket now for the other Paris show at Le Grand Rex.
thrill-seeker
Hammer
Hammer

Post by thrill-seeker »

Just received that all important email for priority tickets. :-;
:twisted:
Blade
Blade

Post by 0010 »

thrill-seeker wrote:Just received that all important email for priority tickets. :-;
:twisted:
I have just recieved my email as well. Oops, I guess it was just for those 2 UK shows. I was hoping somehow it would have to do with a US show as well. Anyhoo, if anyone wants my priority email, they are welcome to it. I am not sure if that would work since it says:

"Your personal draw number is valid for you only. If you pass this on you risk losing the chance to purchase tickets."

I feel bad for taking a spot that someone else could have used.
thrill-seeker
Hammer
Hammer

Post by thrill-seeker »

I think there's still plenty of time to receive that email if anyone has registered. I only got mine this afternoon. Tickets will go on general sale at 9 or 10 am tomorrow so it's not all over if you don't manage to get priority tickets.

The thing about the priority booking is you have to purchase two tickets only...not even one. Right now I'm not plannning to go with anyone....I don't know anyone who would be that interested in seeing him and pay ?65 for a ticket. So right now there is an extra ticket available from me...if anyone has no luck at all in getting tickets :)
Blade
Blade

Post by 0010 »

sorry kiddies. if anyone else wanted my email priority tickets thingy, its been taken. i'm glad someone was able to take advantage of it ;) i also really hope when the USA dates are announced i can jump in there and get some tix.
ironbaden
Hammer
Hammer

Post by ironbaden »

What kind of seats would you get for ?65..( about 75 american )..Just curious :D
thrill-seeker
Hammer
Hammer

Post by thrill-seeker »

ironbaden wrote:What kind of seats would you get for ?65..( about 75 american )..Just curious :D
Front row or thereabouts :shock:
ironbaden
Hammer
Hammer

Post by ironbaden »

very cool.... I'd hate to see somebody pay 150 Brazillion dollars and then have to watch it on a giant TV screen....... :D
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

I think my two tickets will definitely be 1st or 2nd row! If not, I will sit on someone. 8) Im going to buy a mini video camera! I have to!!! :lol: 8)
MadJedi
Judge!
Judge!

Post by MadJedi »

im gonna get tix for the usa show when they are announced, my wife has taken 2 weeks off hopefully we are gonna check out a couple of the dates here, maybe if we come to your city we will party... 8)
and i too will record, as me and wife will have digital recorders with us (video & audio) so i will most definately offer it up on here!
Last edited by MadJedi on Thu Dec 08, 2005 7:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jack Dempsey
Judge!
Judge!

Post by Jack Dempsey »

i'm gonna book mine for Amsterdam when they go sale tomorrow :lol:
Blade
Blade

Post by 0010 »

i know i should be working, but instead i am sitting here wondering when/where the USA dates will be...