David Gilmour - 2006 Tour - First dates Emerge

All discussion related specifically to David Gilmour.
HarryTheHedgehog
Embryo
Embryo

Post by HarryTheHedgehog »

Looks like RAH is selling out rapidly

Do you think extra dates will be announced?
jambo
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by jambo »

HarryTheHedgehog wrote:Looks like RAH is selling out rapidly

Do you think extra dates will be announced?
Seeing as it was placed on the end (perhaps strategically) there would have to be a chance of extra dates, in the case of a quick sellout.
Shane
Axe
Axe

Post by Shane »

If anyone has a spare ticket for the Monday night show, I'd be interested.
Thanks
Shane
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

Shane wrote:If anyone has a spare ticket for the Monday night show, I'd be interested.
Thanks
Shane
They went on sale today so perhaps buy one??? :o :D
hi-watt
Blade
Blade
Location: everywhere and nowhere baby, thats where I'm at (or try Dorset UK)

Post by hi-watt »

Gem. wrote:
hi-watt wrote:I'm sat here credit card in one hand, phone, predialled for the albert hall in the other waiting for 9am, i wonder how many other NPF members are doing the same!!!!
So... got your tickets? :)

I've just booked tickets for the 19th and 20th March in Amsterdam. <ii>
<ii> <ii> <ii> <ii> <ii>

I'll let the dancing banana do the talking Gem!! It was a harrowing hour, but i got my tickets for the 30th. I believe the credit card processing bit of the website crashed which is why it kept booting me out when i put my details in!!, Got through on th ephone in the end!!. I think another dancing banana may be in order <ii>
Jack Dempsey
Judge!
Judge!

Post by Jack Dempsey »

got mine for Amsterdam....flights booked also...happy days :lol:
FromNorth
Blade
Blade

Post by FromNorth »

After one hour of "internet nightmare ](*,) I finally got my tickets for RAH, the 29 th of may. \:D/

The seats are in the circle, block T level 7, the highest seats in the RAH. How good/bad are these seats?
GeorgiaGilmour
Embryo
Embryo

Post by GeorgiaGilmour »

Oh, you are so lucky!!!!!!!!!!!! how i wish i were there in Europe, but not in Russia! i could not order my tickets (i wanted to go anywhere - i just want to see him!!!!) cause i don't have visa or master card and none of my friends has it..........and i didn't have time to get one for me.............people, if someone can help me with the tickets, oh, please, be kind!!!!!! :cry: :(
9flowing
Knife
Knife

Post by 9flowing »

Gem. wrote: I've just booked tickets for the 19th and 20th March in Amsterdam. <ii>
I've been trying to get a seat for the 20th and can't get one :? Ticketmaster shows the gig but the venue doesn't :? Ticketmaster when i try to book can't find any :? Is it sold out? Does anybody know? Any info urgently required & gratefully received...do I need to look elsewhere eg Paris?
GeorgiaGilmour
Embryo
Embryo

Post by GeorgiaGilmour »

Yes, i suppose the tickets are sold out, i also tried this site and the phone but.....unfortunately no tickets for Amsterdam!!!!!!!!! aaa, help! :cry: :oops:
johnjohnstone
Knife
Knife

Post by johnjohnstone »

thrill-seeker wrote:?72 for the Royal Albert Hall show, 1 ticket :shock: These "priority" tickets better allocate some good seats 8)

Anyone else lucky enough to get tickets for any of the shows ?
Yeah, I was lucky enough to get a couple of seats from the priority sale for 29th May at RAH, yay
azza200
Judge!
Judge!

Post by azza200 »

YAY i got an email today yep I was lucky enough to get a couple of seats from the priority sale for 30th May at RAH i cant wait :D :D :D i hope my seats are good
GeorgiaGilmour
Embryo
Embryo

Post by GeorgiaGilmour »

i know it sounds strange.....a girl from Russia....but i'm not a bear with a bottle of vodka in one hand and balalyka in another, really! i just desperately need help cause i hear my HIGH HOPES cracking!!!!!! and you must believe me - it's awful!!! :cry: help...............
thrill-seeker
Hammer
Hammer

Post by thrill-seeker »

I think there will be extra dates seeing as there is a huge interest. I would be surprised if there's not :shock:

Reading about people wanting tickets reminds me of the time when I tried to get live 8 tickets....I tried and tried and eventually I got there 8) It's obviously different with this concert....I think you should just keep annoying people for tickets :o Show how determined and enthusiastic you are and you may have some luck :P
GeorgiaGilmour
Embryo
Embryo

Post by GeorgiaGilmour »

thanks......well, it's 1:12, it's night and i'm awfully upset and my eyes are red and i want to sleep.......but i shout: people, help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cold Russia is sending SOS!!!!!