Volume 2 to include The Wall! - help needed!

Discuss Pink Floyd tribute acts including NPF projects too!
gamesofmay
Embryo
Embryo

outside the wall

Post by gamesofmay »

hi, i'll be glad to do outside the wall. if it's still available!

i recently had a good idea of a cover of this song...
db_intheflesh
Blade
Blade

Re: outside the wall

Post by db_intheflesh »

gamesofmay wrote:hi, i'll be glad to do outside the wall. if it's still available!

i recently had a good idea of a cover of this song...
I've already recorded this (see four posts up), but I'm sure Stu won't mind multiple versions to choose from.
gamesofmay
Embryo
Embryo

outside the wall

Post by gamesofmay »

oh, hey i also could do "in the flesh!" if thats still available...

oh well, i'll see what happens... :-) got ideas for both of them... and if they are not taken for this one, maybe next time!? :-)

cheerio...
Neil1567/2
Blade
Blade

Re: outside the wall

Post by Neil1567/2 »

gamesofmay wrote:oh, hey i also could do "in the flesh!" if thats still available...
I think that's taken,too,now.At the last count,it appeared that The Happiest days of our lives,Don't leave me now and Outside the Wall were left unclaimed.
jambo
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by jambo »

So, can we get a progress update??
simpledumbpilot
Lord!!
Lord!!

Post by simpledumbpilot »

jambo wrote:So, can we get a progress update??
OK, well, every track on The Wall is either in progress or completed, however some of them are by people submitting more than one song so I've left a few still available in case more people want to get involved.

As for the rest of the tribute, a 45 minute sequence has already been prepared for one of the discs, thought Id get an early start in :D
W1P
Blade
Blade

Does That Mean

Post by W1P »

You won't be needing anything from us? :P
simpledumbpilot
Lord!!
Lord!!

Re: Does That Mean

W1P wrote:You won't be needing anything from us? :P
Oh yes, gotta have you chaps on there again, Im still not sure which tracks I'll need at the moment tho as a lot of songs are still on the in progress list and while quite a few on there are regulars that I know will deliver there are still some that I have less confidence in, I'll know more in a couple of weeks. If by some miracle all the in progress ones do turn up I'd still like to include Which Ones Pink? elsewhere on the compilation.
W1P
Blade
Blade

Standing By

Post by W1P »

Just let us know if you need a Wall or other contribution -- obviously it's very easy to email you what you might need.
Neil1567/2
Blade
Blade

Post by Neil1567/2 »

Now that the deadline's passed and when time allows,it would be good to get an update as to whether there are any missing bricks,as it were,so that anyone who might happen to have versions of some of these ready to go(tribute bands I suppose)could maybe pitch 'em in.It'd be a shame to miss out on a full Wall for the sake of a missing Stop or something.
jambo
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by jambo »

http://forum.neptunepinkfloyd.co.uk/vie ... 754#225754

That should give you a good idea of where we are currently at.
simpledumbpilot
Lord!!
Lord!!

I've just brought all the lists completely up to date, I do have versions of all the other songs from tribute bands plus Which Ones Pink? are very faithfully waiting in the wings to send me a track too but it would be good to mix it up more with more forum members involved in The Wall section if possible, but its a bit late now, I dont want to keep putting this off, as theres still quite a few discs still in transit I wont do anymore sequencing until the weekend so if anyone has any of the songs from the Wall listed in the first post of this thread as ''in progress'' or ''available'' ready to go please let me know at [email protected] if theres anything that hasnt arrived by the weekend then Im afraid it'll be too late, the deadline has been up for a long time and has been extended, I want to get this done!
mosespa

Post by mosespa »

You know, I'm sure it won't make the slightest bit of difference in the splendid quality of their day, but I'd like to personally thank everyone who stepped up to do Vera and totally punked out of it, thereby keeping me from making my version of Nobody Home segue straight into a similar reading of Vera.

Thanks, SO MUCH!!!!