Chuck Norris

Talk about anything in here from the price of tea to the state of the economy!
iwantmypinkfloydnow
Hammer
Hammer

Post by iwantmypinkfloydnow »

You are hopped on an internet craze, for me, the manliest of all men is Clint Eastwood.

And these men.
jambo
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by jambo »

iwantmypinkfloydnow wrote:You are hopped on an internet craze, for me, the manliest of all men is Clint Eastwood.

And these men.
Firstly, "you are hopped" doesn't make the slightest bit of sense ("you are hooked" would be more appropriate) and secondly, i am not just jumping on the bandwagon, I find the Chuck Norris Facts to be very, very funny, same as the Mr T. and Vin Diesel jokes.
iwantmypinkfloydnow
Hammer
Hammer

Post by iwantmypinkfloydnow »

But still, Chuck Norris, Client Eastwood, Mr T., and Vin Diesel must be in a movie where they fight to the death.

Have you seen Conan's Texas Walker Lever Clips?
PublicImage
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by PublicImage »

iwantmypinkfloydnow wrote:Clint Eastwood needs only thing to kill you, his gun.
Chuck Norris can just stare at Clint Eastwood until his head explodes. He will always win.
MrLucky

Post by MrLucky »

Chuck Norris

S*U*C*K*S
tea-set
Hammer
Hammer

Post by tea-set »

when chuck norris falls in water he doesnt get wet, the water gets chuck norris.

:lol: :lol:

jambo its good that, despite our differed opinions in my angry muslims thread, the power of norris can unite us :lol:
mosespa

Post by mosespa »

Christian Bale says, "Chuck WHO?"

Chuck Norris can win a game of Connect Four in three moves...if Christian Bale let's him have the first two.
jambo
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by jambo »

tea-set wrote:when chuck norris falls in water he doesnt get wet, the water gets chuck norris.

jambo its good that, despite our differed opinions in my angry muslims thread, the power of norris can unite us :lol:
That is true, my Norrisite friend, that is true :) .
tea-set
Hammer
Hammer

Post by tea-set »

jambo wrote:
tea-set wrote:when chuck norris falls in water he doesnt get wet, the water gets chuck norris.

That is true, my Norrisite friend, that is true :) .

thus proving the power of chuck norris
Slambient Expressway
Judge!
Judge!

Post by Slambient Expressway »

Chuck Norris' Official Website wrote:IN RESPONSE TO THE "RANDOM FACTS" THAT ARE BEING GENERATED ON THE INTERNET:

I'm aware of the made up declarations about me that have recently begun to appear on the Internet and in emails as "Chuck Norris facts." I've seen some of them. Some are funny. Some are pretty far out. Being more a student of the Wild West than the wild world of the Internet, I'm not quite sure what to make of it. It's quite surprising. I do know that boys will be boys, and I neither take offense nor take these things too seriously. Who knows, maybe these made up one-liners will prompt young people to seek out the real facts as found in my recent autobiographical book, "Against All Odds?" They may even be interested enough to check out my novels set in the Old West, "The Justice Riders," released this month. I'm very proud of these literary efforts.
~ Chuck Norris
:P
ironbaden
Hammer
Hammer

Post by ironbaden »

jambo wrote:Human cloning is outlawed because if Chuck Norris were cloned, then it would be possible for a Chuck Norris roundhouse kick to meet another chuck Norris roundhouse kick. Physicists theorize that this contact would end the universe.
This actually happened......Scientists too this day mistakenly call this the Big Bang theory :D
nosaj
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by nosaj »

Sorry, but I pity the fool if he ever messed with Mr. T - he'd kick Chuck's ass! :smt073
Big Kelv
Hammer
Hammer

Post by Big Kelv »

nosaj wrote:Sorry, but I pity the fool if he ever messed with Mr. T - he'd kick Chuck's ass! :smt073
Don't forget that Bruce Lee kicked Chuck's ass in 'Way of the Dragon'.

No real embarresment there but - Mr T got a kicking from Stallone in Rocky III (now that's embarresing). Mr T went on to act as a man who was so afraid of flying that he repeatedly had to be drugged before boarding. The character was stupid enough to drink (drugged) milk repeatedly.

In real terms, Mr T had his day during the inception of WWF but that was just entertainment. Chuck Norris was a multiple world champion martial artist.

Mr T is on his last legs, Chuck is probably still fit enough to kick f**k out of him.

This is just my observation, I grew up watching Chuck films and the A-Team and still enjoy watching both :oops:

Fave Mr T quote: Quit Your Jibber Jabber :D
Meddler
Judge!
Judge!

Post by Meddler »

They clean the space shuttle with Chuck Norris' chest hair... hows that one??? :)

Seriously though Chuck Norris is no laughing matter. :lol: Im proud to say he's from my home state of Oklahoma! Yee Haw!!!
nosaj
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by nosaj »

Chuck is getting old and soft, where do you think Mr. T has been? He beat Rocky because he was getting old and soft...then Mr. T let evreybody down by doing the same. But Mr. T. has been living a tough life lately, generally pissed off and I know he could take Chuck, as Eddie Murphy pointed out, Mr. T. would squeeze his butt-cheeks together... :shock: I'm serious, Chucky better watch it.