PULSE DVD Discussions - Official NPF Thread!!!

General discussion about Pink Floyd.
The Gunner's Dream
Lord!!
Lord!!

Post by The Gunner's Dream »

When it finally is released, all of these PULSE threads are gonna be useless... :lol:

I threw out my old copy and don't plan on buying a new one...ever
jambo
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by jambo »

The Gunner's Dream wrote:When it finally is released, all of these PULSE threads are gonna be useless... :lol:

I threw out my old copy and don't plan on buying a new one...ever
Well im gonna buy 2 copies, cause the 1st one will be fucked after 3 weeks of constant playing.
The Gil
Blade
Blade

Post by The Gil »

I ordered Pulse from 101cd.com ages ago. They've made no contact with me regarding the delay, so I decided to email them and find out if they had fogotten about me and I got this reply!

Dear Customer,

The release for 'Pulse' has been pushed back to the 5th of June 2006.

Kind Regards

Josh Tully
Customer Service
101cd.com Online Ltd
The Gunner's Dream
Lord!!
Lord!!

Post by The Gunner's Dream »

June 5th's my birthday :shock:
matknny
Hammer
Hammer

Post by matknny »

The Gunner's Dream wrote:June 5th's my birthday :shock:
Play.com also says it is the 5th of June
MadJedi
Judge!
Judge!

Post by MadJedi »

see :twisted:
PublicImage
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by PublicImage »

The Gunner's Dream wrote:June 5th's my birthday :shock:
Wow, you revealed something about yourself to the government!
my breakfast.
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by my breakfast. »

Jesus another PULSE THREAD! FUCKIN' STOP IT!
Damn!t
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by Damn!t »

Just wanted to say...Good move Keith...hell...lock this one too... :lol:
azza200
Judge!
Judge!

Post by azza200 »

man a lot of Pulse threads came up over the weekend well its good that there is one Thread for it now lol i wonder how many Pulse topics have been created since it 1st got annonced waaaaaay back in a time called 2002 :lol:

Pulse topics on NPF hmmmmm im guessing 1.1 zillion
Pulse dvd delays hmmmmmm enough already EMI get the thing out now
fat_old_sun
Tracker Mod
Tracker Mod

Post by fat_old_sun »

mister_knobbs wrote:
bong wrote:I have a rare bootleg of a DB tour show where they play Tobonomy Domine.
I even got a video from 1994 with the band playing Astronomy Domin?. The quality is not so good, but the recorder tried his/her best. :)
i'm sure that about 90% of the shows on the 94 tour had ASTRONOMY DOMINE in the set list. infact it was the first song they played to the public. they opened most shows with, and shine on opened the second set but then later in the tour they swapped once or twice... come to think of it, it might have only been the earls court shows where they didn't play it at all one night. it was definitly played at earls court but not for every date.
Yucateco
Supreme Judge!
Supreme Judge!

Post by Yucateco »

fat_old_sun wrote:
mister_knobbs wrote: I even got a video from 1994 with the band playing Astronomy Domin?. The quality is not so good, but the recorder tried his/her best. :)
i'm sure that about 90% of the shows on the 94 tour had ASTRONOMY DOMINE in the set list. infact it was the first song they played to the public. they opened most shows with, and shine on opened the second set but then later in the tour they swapped once or twice... come to think of it, it might have only been the earls court shows where they didn't play it at all one night. it was definitly played at earls court but not for every date.
all the shows that had the complete Dark Side performance had NO Astronomy Domine.
Tenniru
Hammer
Hammer

Post by Tenniru »

You know, I've been looking at the size of the PULSE CDs... and since they had no issue changing the album's tracklist from the tour's setlist, I wonder why they didn't put One Slip, Marooned, or On The Turning Away on Disc 2. It appears to have room; in fact, I suspect that with mild editing of the long crowd gap after Eclipse and the space after Run Like Hell they could've snuck those three in and had a FULL document of the tour.

On that subject, what's the deal with DSOT missing out on Welcome To The Machine, Echoes, One Slip, Signs Of Life, On The Run, Machine/Frost/Machine, and Great Gig? They could've fit on even easier, it seems. If a remaster of that album ever came out with those tracks, I admit I'd buy it. As long as they mix Scott Page's work on "Terminal Frost" down.
Mooner
Hammer
Hammer

Post by Mooner »

NEWS FLASH

Evidently, the Pulse topic contains a subliminal virus. It's similar to the Publius Enigma mis-discussion, but Pulse causes wide spread erroneous press releases and rampant thread regenerations on web message boards. So far there's been no real harm but both Microsoft and the three major US TV networks are looking into what is causing this phenomena. Microsoft is worried that Spam has transcended electronic boundaries and has become part of the global human psyche, while US TV networks are looking at more efficient and profitable methods for covering non-events. (The Whitehouse refused comment citing national security concerns.)

It's quite obvious we should not mention the "P" word anymore and pretend nothing ever happened....
Demolition Man
Knife
Knife

Post by Demolition Man »

Errr....... what "P" word would you be refering to Mooner....

Would it be....

Puck!

Or....

Ping!

Or... I know....

Pong!!!!

Or... wait... I got it.......

PINK!!!

Yeah I know... the word Pink reminds me of some band called... Pink Floyd. Which reminds me of....

PULSE!