Gilmour new website design.....

All discussion related specifically to David Gilmour.
Damn!t
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by Damn!t »

Boyz...you all have them on your hard drives.

Check your Temporary Internet Files...
thrill-seeker
Hammer
Hammer

Post by thrill-seeker »

Damn!t wrote:Boyz...you all have them on your hard drives.

Check your Temporary Internet Files...
I've been deleting mine occasionally. :cry: :smt011

There's something wrong with this comp of mine...I can't actually access any of theose files and all I get is a DAT file or some other thing like that :? :?:
nosaj
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by nosaj »

Why do you suppose Dave has a link to his website at the official PF website, but Roger does not?

PF ended as Dave's band? :shock:

Roger was a guest of PF & Dave at live8?

...I like the older version of Dave's site.
Patricia
Axe
Axe

Post by Patricia »

Keith Jordan wrote:
flashback wrote:Keith,you need to contact them and see if they won't put NPF in the links section.They have Cole's place and Brain Damage so they might put NPF as well,it couldn't hurt to try.
Already tried requesting via the FAQ section early on. Perhaps if someone is on good terms with the features editior, they could ask/suggest this site??
E-mailed him tonight luv.
Tried my best for you...
here's the letter...
I hope he links you up! :D

Dear Features Editor,
Could you please provide a link for a Pink Floyd website on your LINKS page for me.
A dear man named Keith Jordan would very much like to be part of David Gilmour's website and asked if someone could please ask you nicely if you would link his website with yours. It really is a wonderful website with loads of information about David for all of us Gilmour fans.
The address is:
http://www.neptunepinkfloyd.co.uk/
It seems he has tried e-mailing you once when the site first opened but I imagine you were extremely busy then and maybe now you would have time to do this even though I'm sure you are still very busy with the new tour coming up.

If you do link him up...there's a nice bottle of Ice Wine from Canada in it for you. Ice Wine is made from frozen grapes and it's absolutely delicious. Just send the address and the nectar will be on a plane right away. ;-)
Patricia

That's all. I groveled as much as I could.
By the way Keith...
Maybe editing out the Fascist remark would be a good idea right about now. :lol:
jambo
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by jambo »

His new website is a great improvement over the old one, too small and boxed in. This new one is great, hopefully the Pink Floyd websites will be re-done in the same fassion, with a little more information on the band, and some history info.
Narek
Hammer
Hammer

Post by Narek »

jambo wrote:His new website is a great improvement over the old one, too small and boxed in. This new one is great, hopefully the Pink Floyd websites will be re-done in the same fassion, with a little more information on the band, and some history info.
Yeah, the Pink Floyd one is just too boring...Even though it has the Echoes stuff and The Final Cut videos it's just boring especially compared to the Led Zeppelin one. :D
jambo
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by jambo »

Or the Doors website, that one kicks arse.