Dave the philanthropist

Talk about other Floyd related musicians here.
Meddler
Judge!
Judge!

Re: Dave the philanthropist

Post by Meddler »

I wouldn't be suprised if David makes a new album soon and donates a portion of it to the Crisis Charity.... if not most or all. Id buy two in that case!
movement wrote: I've got to find a way to get over the Rog vs. Dave thing, even if they never do.
I look at it like a failed marriage. Roger and Dave, together raised a baby named Pink Floyd. (Syd was just the biological father. The mother was... umm... hmm... Rick and Nick... well that doesn't matter for this analogy) So things didn't work out, and the two got a divorce. Only David got to keep the baby. Even though they might hate each other, deep down they still have a common love for their baby... I think the two will put aside their differences, and well, not get 'married' again, but atleast be on 'SPEAK'ing terms. 'Time', will do that to a person. When your getting closer to that 'Great Gig in the Sky' you start to realize that your 'Brain' must of been 'Damaged' all those years. They've been 'On the Run' from each other for way too long. They should just take a deep 'Breath' and say they are sorry for being 'mad' at each other 'for *bleepin* years'. Really, its 'Any Colour You Like' on the subject. Thats just me. There are some of 'Us' who want 'Them' to join back together and finish the failed House Hold Appliances Album. Im seeing a girl who drives an 'Eclipse'!!!! LOL oh Im tired.... :shock: :? 8) :lol:
David Smith
Location: Edinburgh or Aberdeen depending on the time of year

Post by David Smith »

[-D-] Brilliant.