Hello, I'm Johnny Cash.

Talk about anything in here from the price of tea to the state of the economy!
Real Pink in the Inside
Judge!
Judge!

Re: Hello, I'm Johnny Cash.

Post by Real Pink in the Inside »

mosespa wrote: Although, I HAVE been R.PlTl on another board...but that's a lot of water under the bridge.
They are R.PlTl
I am R.PITI
Goo goo g' joob

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

Real Pink in the Inside wrote:They are R.PlTl
I am R.PITI
Goo goo g' joob

Hehehe :lol: :lol:

NewEarthMud, do you have any other user accounts on this forum? Bear in mind that I may have read a private message belonging to you when I was restoring the database after somebody deleted it. :roll:
NewEarthMud

Post by NewEarthMud »

Keith Jordan wrote:
Real Pink in the Inside wrote:They are R.PlTl
I am R.PITI
Goo goo g' joob

Hehehe :lol: :lol:

NewEarthMud, do you have any other user accounts on this forum? Bear in mind that I may have read a private message belonging to you when I was restoring the database after somebody deleted it. :roll:
No other account that I use or have used in months, no. I like the name NewEarthMud. So you must have read the wrong PM because this is the only name I have on this board. :)

Naughty, naughty Keith. People join your grand forum and expect those private messages to be kept "private" yet you snoop around and read them. Not a good way to run a forum. :roll:
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

NewEarthMud wrote:Naughty, naughty Keith. People join your grand forum and expect those private messages to be kept "private" yet you snoop around and read them. Not a good way to run a forum. :roll:
It is a bit hard to miss them when having to trawl through databases to try and fix it! :)
NewEarthMud

Post by NewEarthMud »

Keith Jordan wrote:
NewEarthMud wrote:Naughty, naughty Keith. People join your grand forum and expect those private messages to be kept "private" yet you snoop around and read them. Not a good way to run a forum. :roll:
It is a bit hard to miss them when having to trawl through databases to try and fix it! :)
Uh-huh. :wink: