Vol 2 - Vine European Leg

Discuss Pink Floyd tribute acts including NPF projects too!
henno

Post by henno »

Spitfire has confirmed that he sent the cd vine to iforparry 2 weeks ago, but no sign yet,,,, ill give it one more week then revine it....
henno

Post by henno »

cd shn vine reseeded... out to jimbr111

cd audio vine....?? ill mail iforparry again....
henno

Post by henno »

cd shn's recieved by Jim.....

iforparry can suck a fart out of my ass!! ... vine killer!! :cry: :evil: :x :cry: :evil: :x

im reburning those audio cds, out to mjhewitt today...
henno

Post by henno »

noting from mjhewitt....
im pissed off with this audio cd vine....

it seems people get it too easy recieving audio disks that they just keep them....

FUCK IT......

Ill get a copy out to Gunnar.. (ill pm you just in case you have them already)....

to the rest of the guys on the audio cd list...

PM me or mail me at [email protected] and ill try to get a copy out to you.....

if i dont hear anything from anyone by the end of september consider this vine closed..

thanks to everyone who kept things running smoothly... and to those that didnt... :smt076 :smt097 :smt098
henno

Post by henno »

can i have an 'ok' from the powers that be??

its come to my attention that the dvd vine here will become the ROW vine,, i dont want to step on toes but it looks like jambo 'doesnt have have any toes and have really broad feet, but they force their feet into narrow, fashionable shoes to blend in. They have really long, curved fingernails that they usually hide by wearing gloves'

can i give the ok here????
jimbr1111
Embryo
Embryo

Post by jimbr1111 »

Thanks Henno for all your hard work.

I have finally copied the CD SHNs and will be sending them to FS in Belgium in the next few days.

FS - Belgium - sorry you have had to wait so long - but you do get to keep the disks !!!
henno

Post by henno »

thanks Jim..... :D
fs
Axe
Axe

Post by fs »

jimbr1111 wrote:Thanks Henno for all your hard work.

I have finally copied the CD SHNs and will be sending them to FS in Belgium in the next few days.

FS - Belgium - sorry you have had to wait so long - but you do get to keep the disks !!!
Hi there... FS in Belgium talking: two months ago you said you would be sending the CD SHNS to me...but I haven't received them so far.
Are you sure you sent them??

If you didn't send them ... are you still planning to??
I really would appreciate this, as I am missing CD2 (didn't succeed in getting them through the torrent....).

many thanks in advance... I'll carry on watching the postman! :lol:
fs
Axe
Axe

F**** vine, whot's eh the deal???

Post by fs »

I am the last in line of the European CD SHN-vine.... waiting for over two months now since the one before me (jimbr1111 :smt097 ) posted a message here saying he would send the CD's to me...
I sent him a couple of very polite PM's which he hasn't read yet as they keep hanging in my outbox.

What's the f*** use of these vines if they get blocked like this?

So, now I am not only waiting for the artwork of NPF Vol. 2 (like so many others....) but also for the music itself ...

I'll try to get a copy of the CD's in Audio-format somewhere.... but I am so p*** now really...
simpledumbpilot
Lord!!
Lord!!

Re: F**** vine, whot's eh the deal???

Post by simpledumbpilot »

fs wrote:What's the f*** use of these vines if they get blocked like this?
I was about to do everything I could to help you get these CDs but then I saw this attitude that you decided to opt for and despite my efforts to get this heard by as many people as possible I really dont feel that you are worth the effort. Politeness costs nothing, rudeness costs friends! If you dont get these CDs thats because you no longer deserve them, its not just the few lines I quoted from you, its what followed too, if you cant appreciate getting something for nothing that shitloads of people worked their asses off to create and be courteous and patient about it then I simply dont have time for you and hope you never get them! by the way... have you considered joining the 21st century?
fs
Axe
Axe

Re: F**** vine, whot's eh the deal???

Post by fs »

First of all: I've seen ruder reactions to 'vine-killers' (not my wording!) than mine that did not get the same reaction from you ... have a look in this tread....

simpledumbpilot wrote: ...if you cant appreciate getting something for nothing that shitloads of people worked their asses off to create and be courteous and patient about it then I simply dont have time for you and hope you never get them! by the way... have you considered joining the 21st century?
...well I was one of the people that worked their asses of for this NPF Vol. 2 (I contributed on the The Wall cover)... :lol: ...and I enjoyed doing so. But I had some small hopes to get the CD's afterwards as well...hoping that everyone involved would keep up to his/her committments.

I do want to apologize for the rudeness in my previous entry here but I was just so disappointed... hey @jimbr111: sorry :oops: :oops:
Sonic Destruction
Lord!!
Lord!!

Post by Sonic Destruction »

I have not kept up with current events on the European vine, but there have been problems with the Rest Of The World vine, those problems being that the vine was stillborn and noone appears to have got anything. :cry: :cry:

Is there any chance that we could be attached to the end of the European vine, or alternatively, could I do a D&P with someone so that I can start the vine, please? Just to make things complicated, I would prefer audio CD format if possible please. :) :)

Would someone mind making this their Christmas present to NZ, Oz and the rest of the world???? :D :D
fs
Axe
Axe

Post by fs »

Pat Albertson wrote: Would someone mind making this their Christmas present to NZ, Oz and the rest of the world???? :D :D
If I can get a copy of the CD's in SHN first than I am willing to send you a copy of them in Audio-format after that. And...I assure you that I will keep my promise!
I will send you a PM as soon as I have got a copy of the Cd's myself (being the last one in the row of the European SHN-vine).
Sonic Destruction
Lord!!
Lord!!

Post by Sonic Destruction »

Rockin'!!!!! :D

That is very kind of you. I will start the rest of the world vine from here, sending it to WishIwasthere in Oz first, then following the original order.

Thanks Fs! Guys like you help make this site really great.
fs
Axe
Axe

Post by fs »

I shall be happy to be of help...but please remind that I first need to get the copies of the CD's in SHN from the European vine...