DOWNLOAD - Vol 2- The Return Of The Sons Of Neptune (SHN)

Discuss Pink Floyd tribute acts including NPF projects too!
Norbert Wilkins
Hammer
Hammer

Post by Norbert Wilkins »

matknny wrote:Im downloading when i get on computer as im on Opera on my phone :lol: and at 28kb/s GPRS im not downloading now :!: :lol:
Gadget nerd!!!!!!!

Actually, I'm really jealous...
moom
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!
Location: Dylan Moran as Bernie, in whom Ray Davies meets Pete Doherty. Otherwise, Tallinn, Estonia.

Post by moom »

Thank you (and me as I took part ;) ), looking forward to checking it out :D:D:D:D:D But what's with the booklet, my poem remains?
Massed Gadgets
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by Massed Gadgets »

Well, unfortunately, since no one was able to respond to any of my messages, I think I've really messed this one up. None of the percentages are 100, and I suspect that BitTorrent has uploaded a bunch of corrupt files to the server. So I'm sorry. If I haven't uploaded my proper share ratio, or these bloody corrupted files have polluted the server, I just couldn't figure out what was going wrong. I'm deleting the whole mess from my hard drive and I won't try to download it again because I don't want to make things worse. Sorry to anyone this may have caused problems.
simpledumbpilot
Lord!!
Lord!!

Post by simpledumbpilot »

Massed Gadgets wrote:Well, unfortunately, since no one was able to respond to any of my messages, I think I've really messed this one up. None of the percentages are 100, and I suspect that BitTorrent has uploaded a bunch of corrupt files to the server. So I'm sorry. If I haven't uploaded my proper share ratio, or these bloody corrupted files have polluted the server, I just couldn't figure out what was going wrong. I'm deleting the whole mess from my hard drive and I won't try to download it again because I don't want to make things worse. Sorry to anyone this may have caused problems.
Did you send a PM to jambo? hes the moderator of the tracker so he should know about these things???
Massed Gadgets
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by Massed Gadgets »

Sorry, didn't realize that. It just said if any help was needed to post in this thread. Will PM Jambo.
davidjay
Hammer
Hammer
Location: spiraling down to the hole in the ground where i hide

Post by davidjay »

Keith Jordan wrote:Davidjay, perhaps only have your cd burning software running? Perhaps your computers resources are being used too much and is causing your burner to write all of the data it has cached internally and not be able to suck up enough new data from your hard disk to keep up with itself!!
i've shut everything else down but the burner. cd 2 is the only disc i've been able to burn without an error. i've tried burning a couple of harvested cds this morning. they went off without trouble. oh well. i'll burn the shn files to a cd and try to decompress and burn them at work next week.
Markyboyacebassist
Axe
Axe

Post by Markyboyacebassist »

I've tried logging on to the torrent tracker around 10 times over the last 24 hours, it wont recognise my user name even though it has sent me a new password! I'm giving up! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Massed Gadgets
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by Massed Gadgets »

Well, on the plus side, Disc One is awesome! :D
Markyboyacebassist
Axe
Axe

Post by Markyboyacebassist »

Managed to activate an account on the torrent tracker, now when i use the links to the tribute torrents it says they no longer exist & may have been deleted! Where am i going wrong? :smt050 :smt050 :smt050 :smt050
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

Right, I had to re-upload the torrents because the server went stupid and loads of stuff was lost... about ten torrents were lost I think.

Anyway, see the first page of this thread for the links to the pages on the tracker where these 3 CDs are.
Massed Gadgets
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by Massed Gadgets »

Well, it seems to have corrected things...I just downloaded Disc 2 again, and it worked fine this time. Seeding indefinitely now, while I listen to it. 8)
jambo
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by jambo »

Sorry i couldn't PM you Massed, i've hardly been home over the last 3 days. Parents away, so the children play :D.
Massed Gadgets
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by Massed Gadgets »

jambo wrote:Sorry i couldn't PM you Massed, i've hardly been home over the last 3 days. Parents away, so the children play :D.
No prob Jambo...things seem to be working now!
jambo
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by jambo »

Sounds like when the server borked, peoples torrents got a tad screwed. Any idea what caused the borkage yet Keith?
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

jambo wrote:Sounds like when the server borked, peoples torrents got a tad screwed. Any idea what caused the borkage yet Keith?
I dont know. Perhaps the server crashed and the database got damaged and SQL tried to heal itself hence loads of torrents after a certain point disappeared. Perhaps someone deleted them maliciously due to there being a security hole in the TorrentTrader software. I just dont know. I know I will be making a backup of the database every day now though instead of weekly!!