Moscow Show Revealed The Setlist: Spoiler Inside

All discussion related specifically to Roger Waters.
astroguato
Embryo
Embryo

Post by astroguato »

Where this setlist came from?
He's only playing in Moscow on June 24 and the tour starts on June 2.

:? :-s
crofloyd
Hammer
Hammer

Post by crofloyd »

jambo wrote:I think that Sheep will be pretty bad, seeing as though Roger can't sing anymore :( .
Yeah, like he could before... :twisted:
iwantmypinkfloydnow
Hammer
Hammer

Post by iwantmypinkfloydnow »

The Gunner's Dream wrote:I just can't believe Roger thinks he still has the lungs to sing the Fletcher memorial home...it will be interesting to hear how he arranges it :o
take all your overgrown infants *cough* *gasp for air* away somewhere *cough* *cough* *gagging*
and build them a home *gasp for air* a little place of their *cough* own
the fle*cough*tch*cough*er me*cough*mem*cough*or*cough*ia*cough*l *gasp for air* *takes anger out on Snowy White* *then an audience member, abviously Narek (kidding)*
home for incurable tyrants and kings *feels good for himself for singing that line without trouble*

Seriously, can't wait till Hollywood Bowl Show SHEEP! I eat those!
nosaj
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by nosaj »

This mysterious set list :smt017 hmmmm...well, Sheep and Have a Cigar (with Roger singing) would be great.
closer
Axe
Axe

Post by closer »

astroguato wrote:Where this setlist came from?
He's only playing in Moscow on June 24 and the tour starts on June 2.

:? :-s
This is not neccessary he will follow exactly this setlist in every show. He might change it a bit for other shows. But the main structure would be same I guess.
PublicImage
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by PublicImage »

jambo wrote:I think that Sheep will be pretty bad, seeing as though Roger can't sing anymore :( .
You've heard him sing recently? (as in, within the last month or so)

Does he sing at your weekly game of golf with him?
HeckTo

Post by HeckTo »

I think Comfortably Numb is boring ending... It's so Gilmour's bravado. So, the concert ends to Snowy-Fairweather Low-Kilminster guitar battle... and that's boring way to end Roger Waters solo concert!
henno

Post by henno »

i must disagree.... he finished the 2002 gig in Dublin with Flickering Flame and half the place was empty before he had finished.. people dont fully know his solo stuff, CN is probably the most know PF song so i think its an ok choice.... that being said, if it had to be a PF song i would have preferred WYWH....
mourinho
Axe
Axe

Post by mourinho »

run like hell would be perfect but CN is also magical
nemesis11f
Blade
Blade

Post by nemesis11f »

PublicImage wrote:
You've heard him sing recently? (as in, within the last month or so)

Does he sing at your weekly game of golf with him?

Hahaha, a good point. Sarcasm is the ultimate downplayer of arguments. I am getting tired of people ragging on Waters because "he can't sing". I can guarantee that he can sing better than almost anyone who whines on here, and he does tend to do better covers of Floyd songs than Gilmour, SOYCD comes to mind, as does anything off of the wall.......

I like the part about a weekly golf game. Ohhhh man, to know someone like that personally, as a friend, and just hang out and relax, that would be cool. Not for the status, but just to be able to enjoy a weekend or dinner with the man every now and then. Hehe
PublicImage
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by PublicImage »

Well Roger is playing at Rock In Rio today, so we should know what the setlist is pretty soon. Unless he is going to play a 'festival set'..

Saying that, the majority of the concerts on this tour are festivals..
astroguato
Embryo
Embryo

Post by astroguato »

PublicImage wrote:Saying that, the majority of the concerts on this tour are festivals..
Actually, most of the shows are not festivals. See http://www.roger-waters.com/ for instance. And even in some festivals (Arrow, Hyde Park, etc?) he'll play a 3 hours show.
J Ed
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!
Location: in a midwestern-type autoplant town, waiting for the autopocalypse to come

Post by J Ed »

PublicImage wrote:Well Roger is playing at Rock In Rio today, so we should know what the setlist is pretty soon.
and hopefully this is going to be circulating amongst collectors before the weekends out!
FloydCouncil
Hammer
Hammer

Post by FloydCouncil »

And hopefully there will be a vine. lol, sorry I just had to say that. :lol:
moom
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!
Location: Dylan Moran as Bernie, in whom Ray Davies meets Pete Doherty. Otherwise, Tallinn, Estonia.

Post by moom »

FloydCouncil wrote:And hopefully there will be a vine. lol, sorry I just had to say that. :lol:
I'd have a drink too ;)