I FINALLY Met A Fellow NPFer!

Talk about anything in here from the price of tea to the state of the economy!
my breakfast.
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by my breakfast. »

The Gunner's Dream wrote:I rather like you though, Alan, just so you know. :)

Wow. I'm Sacred property! :D

And I liked you too Gus.

*hetrosexual man hugs all round*
drafsack
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by drafsack »

How about getting this thing back on topic
pompeii purple
Hammer
Hammer

Post by pompeii purple »

I could potentially meet a few members, I bet. If I had the nerve. And permission from big D since they'd likely be males. :)
jambo
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by jambo »

*growls* :lol:
pompeii purple
Hammer
Hammer

Post by pompeii purple »

Yeah...well, how many chicks even post here regularly....like five or six? So there you have it. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think there's a lot of women here.
ObscuredEchoes
Judge!
Judge!

Post by ObscuredEchoes »

Mooner was just as cool in the flesh as he is here, on the forum.... I only wish we'd gotten to spend a few more minutes together- but I'm so glad that we had what little time we did... We were both running late, the night of the final RW show, in Seattle... I'd flown in that morning, and spent the day with my aunt, Joan, at her house in Maple Valley. Mooner was working. We kept up with each other, via cell phone, and met about a block away from the Key Arena, in downtown Seattle, at a place called Dick's. We were about an hour behind our original schedule, and didn't have time for much chit-chat, before the concert. Long story short, we walked to the arena, stopping on a side-street to properly hide our recording devices and take the obligatory toke... We'd planned to meet up afterwards, but lost each other in the crowd... More details on the meeting and the concert in November's issue of the NPF mag- On an overall scale of 1-10, I give Moonpie an 11, for being just as he is on Neptune- a great guy, and a model Floydian!
Lizzie
Embryo
Embryo

Post by Lizzie »

Did anyone make the glasgow gig on the 9th of october at jumpin jaks? I was there and it was just after that I joined as my mates band played that night..... :)
flashback
Lord!!
Lord!!

Post by flashback »

Lizzie wrote:Did anyone make the glasgow gig on the 9th of october at jumpin jaks? I was there and it was just after that I joined as my mates band played that night..... :)
I think most of the posts about the Jumpin Jacks are in the tribute section on the forum.Seems that there were quiet a few members were there.
Lizzie
Embryo
Embryo

Post by Lizzie »

Found them... thanks

I'm fstarting to get the hang of this forum now as only use to the surrogates forum which is a lot smaller.

So thank you for your Help. :)
flashback
Lord!!
Lord!!

Post by flashback »

Glad you found what you were looking for,as well as glad to help.The forum is easy once you get use to it,you'll see what I mean over time.Look forward to seeing you post also.We need more women posting on the forum as it is made up of more men than women.Always need to see a woman's point of view on everything to be able to see the whloe picture.
PublicImage
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by PublicImage »

I've met a few members now..

simpledumbpilot
thrill-seeker
my breakfast.
Woodstock
BigDim
SurrogateJoe
drafsack
jonesy
db_intheflesh
black bobble (a tad briefly, I must say!)
Neil1567/2

Hope I'm not forgetting anybody!
Massed Gadgets
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by Massed Gadgets »

I wish I'd met some before I left Southern Ontario...oh well. #-o Any other NPFer's from Edmonton?
Mooner
Hammer
Hammer

Post by Mooner »

ObscuredEchoes :smt058

You're invited back to Seattle next year if Roger plays here again! And your ticket will be my pleasure. But we'll need to fix a few things... like our timing :lol: A rotten shame that the gods mixed things up so badly. None the less, meeting with you was the best start to the concert I could have imagined! Our next date MUST last longer than one hour.
FYI folks, I've seen OE get tough here on the forum, but she's sweet as a buttercup. Don't be fooled. And an NPFer to the core. She was wearing a long coat (trench type - I aint a fashion guy) with NEPTUNE PINK FLOYD embroydered across the back. Very cool. Very stylish.

Today my recording was released and it'll be in the mail for you by tomorrow, along with a little something to remember your Phoenix show by.

It was an awesome concert Shan. Next time - we're A Nice Pair :wink:
Narek
Hammer
Hammer

Post by Narek »

Just Iwantmypinkfloydnow, but that's because I'm the one that told him to come here and I know him. lawl
flashback
Lord!!
Lord!!

Post by flashback »

I can't see there being many near me here in eastern Kentucky. :cry: