Embryo

Post by kristoff »

Hey,thanks for replying :wink:
simpledumbpilot
Lord!!
Lord!!

Re: Gilmour BBC2 interview

Post by simpledumbpilot »

martin musacchio wrote:What about a transcript for this interview?
I dont think you'll find a transcript online unless a fan makes one up as once again this was yet another BBC documentary pieced together from old interviews and not a new interview. However, there was some bits id not heard before so perhaps some new stuff was recorded, anyone know for sure?

Stu
rollinder
Blade
Blade

Post by rollinder »

pfco wrote:You can listen to or download the show at the following link:

http://www.pinkfloyd-co.com/pfco_news.html

Enjoy

Joe
This recording appears to be no longer up (links removed from the news page & I got a file not found error message trying to continue downloading today) - a shame as it sounded much better sound quality than the BBC's RA.
Big Kelv
Hammer
Hammer

Post by Big Kelv »

decampos wrote:.

What I found particularly interesting and appropriate was how they went into detail on everything from Piper to the Final Cut and completely left out anything from AMLOR onwards. In fact I don't even think those later releases were even mentioned.

A very enjoyable hour or so.
The program WAS titled 'A Saucerful Of Secrets - The EARLY Years'

Anyone interested, I have it on audio CD (recorded direct from digital radio). See the Weed section :wink:
pfco

Post by pfco »

rollinder wrote:
pfco wrote:You can listen to or download the show at the following link:

http://www.pinkfloyd-co.com/pfco_news.html

Enjoy

Joe
This recording appears to be no longer up (links removed from the news page & I got a file not found error message trying to continue downloading today) - a shame as it sounded much better sound quality than the BBC's RA.
We *may* put it back up next month, don't know yet. Downloads were too popular, used up 9 gigs in a little less than 48 hrs so it was a bw issue. Might want to check our site first of July for it. :)

Sandy
decampos
Hammer
Hammer

Post by decampos »

pfco wrote:
rollinder wrote: This recording appears to be no longer up (links removed from the news page & I got a file not found error message trying to continue downloading today) - a shame as it sounded much better sound quality than the BBC's RA.
We *may* put it back up next month, don't know yet. Downloads were too popular, used up 9 gigs in a little less than 48 hrs so it was a bw issue. Might want to check our site first of July for it. :)

Sandy
that file you posted for download was unnecessarily large - 39mb. We're only interested in the spoken parts (we already have all the songs don't we?). If you rip it as an MP3 at say, 32kbps, It'll still be very listenable and a much smaller file size. - Should reduce your bandwidth issues.
Real Pink in the Inside
Judge!
Judge!

Post by Real Pink in the Inside »

You should not tell Saddam Hussein how to properly run Iraq :lol:
CHR15
Axe
Axe

Post by CHR15 »

I want to hear this interview. Anywhere that I can find it?
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

CHR15 wrote:I want to hear this interview. Anywhere that I can find it?
I may have it as next months roio of the month. I don't know yet.