I'm drunk

Talk about anything in here from the price of tea to the state of the economy!
David Smith
Location: Edinburgh or Aberdeen depending on the time of year

Re: I'm drunk

Post by David Smith »

PublicImage wrote:Every time I enter the sort of place my friends like to go out to drink, I am left feeling tepid and tend to go home early. I just don't like the pub atmosphere, which doesn't really help. But oh well, I don't mind my own company, and I have nothing against people who do want to drink (I hate the self-righteous type of non-drinker).
That's fairly unfortunate. I'm lucky in that i like the sort of pubs my friends tend to go to (although obviously there are a number of exceptions) and the place you're in can heavily influence your enjoyment of a night. I hate places that are really loud, expensive, packed and play rubbish music, and thankfully most of my friends hate them too :)
Creek
Lord!!
Lord!!

Post by Creek »

I'm not drunk yet but, I'm in the process thereof. I shall give a progress report later. For I'm sure all of you are waiting with baited breath to hear what transpires. :lol:

I am drinking Kentucky straight Bourbon Whiskey, so you will have the opportunity to observe me in my natural habitat. :smt112
my breakfast.
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by my breakfast. »

I am drinking Tescos Biere D'Or.
Lord!!
Lord!!

Post by 2066 »

I'm buying a bottle of Wiser's Deluxe after work. Fine Canadian whisky. I'll have to listen to Harmonia Deluxe with a nice relaxing glass of Wiser's Deluxe...or maybe I'll listen to Dopesmoker by Sleep...or maybe I'll just shut up.
my breakfast.
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by my breakfast. »

2066 wrote:I'm buying a bottle of Wiser's Deluxe after work. Fine Canadian whisky. I'll have to listen to Harmonia Deluxe with a nice relaxing glass of Wiser's Deluxe...or maybe I'll listen to Dopesmoker by Sleep...or maybe I'll just shut up.
Drag out Dopesmoker, although I think Sleep's Holy Mountain is a good album as well!
Lord!!
Lord!!

Post by 2066 »

my breakfast. wrote:
2066 wrote:I'm buying a bottle of Wiser's Deluxe after work. Fine Canadian whisky. I'll have to listen to Harmonia Deluxe with a nice relaxing glass of Wiser's Deluxe...or maybe I'll listen to Dopesmoker by Sleep...or maybe I'll just shut up.
Drag out Dopesmoker, although I think Sleep's Holy Mountain is a good album as well!
Yeah! I've got that on green vinyl. "Ride the dragon toward the crimson eye". I think they're stoners!!!
Beowulf
Judge!
Judge!

Post by Beowulf »

my breakfast. wrote:I am drinking Tesco's Biere D'Or.
Passable libation; if I am shopping for alcohol at a supermarket I tend to go to Morrrisons' though - not so much for their 'own brand' products but for the range and keen prices of their branded goods.
Hogtown
Supreme Judge!
Supreme Judge!

Post by Hogtown »

I will be drunk in about four hours...though, I thought I might try out some of the lines from the Worst Pick Up Lines thread, I'm having second thoughts...we'll see.
Lord!!
Lord!!

Post by 2066 »

Hogtown wrote:I will be drunk in about four hours...though, I thought I might try out some of the lines from the Worst Pick Up Lines thread, I'm having second thoughts...we'll see.
I will be drunk and stoned in less time than that. If there is ever a vote for which folks came up with the worst pick up line, I would like to win. Vote for 2066!!! If you vote for me...I guarantee you that there will be a black president in January!!!
my breakfast.
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by my breakfast. »

Beowulf wrote:
my breakfast. wrote:I am drinking Tesco's Biere D'Or.
Passable libation; if I am shopping for alcohol at a supermarket I tend to go to Morrrisons' though - not so much for their 'own brand' products but for the range and keen prices of their branded goods.
Either way, you get a lot of beer for the money... whereas down the pub its £3 a pint.
Hogtown
Supreme Judge!
Supreme Judge!

Post by Hogtown »

This is the first time I have EVER posted on this or any other site while drunk. And how do I feel about that? Well, it is odd. I never understood why a drunk person would do such a thing...and 16+ pages <.8.>

Uh, what do I do now? I would start a poll about whether I should drink more or not, but I am too drunk to do that. =P~
snifferdog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by snifferdog »

I'm doing a Hogtown....digging up an old thread. And I'm drunk hahahaaaaa. God bless Sangre Del Toro and the cute little plastic bull that's stuck to the bottle
ddebil
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by ddebil »

snifferdog wrote:...and the cute little plastic bull that's stuck to the bottle
Is that how you see yourself? :lol:
snifferdog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by snifferdog »

No but I'm collecting 'em. I've discovered that if I snip the little handles off their backs and melt the stumps, they look very nice
ddebil
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by ddebil »

:smt043 :smt043 :smt043

What a hobby!