Roger Waters 2007

All discussion related specifically to Roger Waters.
Hudini
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by Hudini »

I don't mind the beer thing. I mind being surrounded by drunken arses when I want to pay attention to every detail of the show. :)
drafsack
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by drafsack »

wiped wrote:
drafsack wrote:Point Dublin ones for 150 euros each :shock:
Hey Nick ... did you buy Standing or Sitting ? - If sitting ... hopefully not Block B (Stevie Wonder Block) :?
We are in block E row C
corie
Judge!
Judge!

Post by corie »

Any one now if the set ( music) changes at all I got tickets to see him in Toronto in July and saw him last year .. no changes or the same - doesnt matter either way it's the Rog, but maybee some other tunes would be nice
drafsack
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by drafsack »

corie wrote:Any one now if the set ( music) changes at all I got tickets to see him in Toronto in July and saw him last year .. no changes or the same - doesnt matter either way it's the Rog, but maybee some other tunes would be nice
From what I can gather its pretty much the same
hummingman
Blade
Blade

Post by hummingman »

This is prob answered elsewhere, but Rog will be playing Sheep yeah? I really wish he;d play either Dogs or Pigs, I prefer them both over sheep.
drafsack
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by drafsack »

hummingman wrote:This is prob answered elsewhere, but Rog will be playing Sheep yeah? I really wish he;d play either Dogs or Pigs, I prefer them both over sheep.
He played those on previous tours so thats why its sheep this time around
FloydCouncil
Hammer
Hammer

Post by FloydCouncil »

hummingman, believe me, Sheep will blow your mind. Its incredible live.
Hudini
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by Hudini »

I was a bit disappointed too when I heard that Waters had sacked Dogs from the show, but Sheep is a killer live!

It's also incredible what kind of excitement you can produce with just a flying pig and a little of grass shaped confetti. :)
corie
Judge!
Judge!

Post by corie »

Im not complaing seeing roger 2 times in less than a year is great but why the hell is the shom the eaxct same why not perform some extra tunes !
drafsack
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by drafsack »

corie wrote:Im not complaing seeing roger 2 times in less than a year is great but why the hell is the shom the eaxct same why not perform some extra tunes !
Twice in one year - SDP and myself are seeing Rog 4 times in one week - SDP is doing Manchester, Birmingham and both nights at Earls Court and Im doing Birmingham, both nights at Earls Court and Dublin.
David Smith
Location: Edinburgh or Aberdeen depending on the time of year

Post by David Smith »

drafsack wrote:
corie wrote:Im not complaing seeing roger 2 times in less than a year is great but why the hell is the shom the eaxct same why not perform some extra tunes !
Twice in one year - SDP and myself are seeing Rog 4 times in one week - SDP is doing Manchester, Birmingham and both nights at Earls Court and Im doing Birmingham, both nights at Earls Court and Dublin.
Hardcore :shock: Must be setting you guys back a fair bit

As for Sheep and Dos, i was glad to see Sheep on the setlist

Meant in theory we'd get more of Roger singing *

Sheep was excellent live actually. Filled with a brilliant energy and kick beyond your expectations. I don't even like the song that much but it was fabulous live

* Although the accuracy of this is much open to debate
corie
Judge!
Judge!

Post by corie »

I have a family and my wife already thinks im crazy spending so much money on concert tickets so I cant do multiple nights for anyone artist so this is a new year so it is justifiable

Anything Animals Live is fantastic :shock:
drafsack
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by drafsack »

corie wrote:I have a family and my wife already thinks im crazy spending so much money on concert tickets so I cant do multiple nights for anyone artist so this is a new year so it is justifiable

So do I but music is our hobby - I follow Pink Floyd and she follows Bon Jovi. last year I went to Ireland to see Rog and she went and saw every one of the BJ UK concerts and even flew out to New Jersey to see him. You also have to live life to the full - A friend of mine has just died - 47 - an anorisim - so it makes you want to sit up and do things even more. Anyway enjoy the show - where are you seeing Rog
Neil1567/2
Blade
Blade

Post by Neil1567/2 »

I'm going to be at the M/C and NEC shows-first time in my career ,I think,that I've seen the same artist on consecutive nights! Sadly couldn't afford all five UK shows!Could I remind anyone going to take a fistful of flyers for the Frome festival,please? Copies to download are on the site.Thanks.Really looking forward to seeing Rog again-this time NOT on the same day that England have been booted out of the World Cup hours before-as has been the case the last two times I've seen him,at Hyde Park and the NEC in 2002! Enjoy,everyone.
corie
Judge!
Judge!

Post by corie »

drafsack wrote:
corie wrote:I have a family and my wife already thinks im crazy spending so much money on concert tickets so I cant do multiple nights for anyone artist so this is a new year so it is justifiable

So do I but music is our hobby - I follow Pink Floyd and she follows Bon Jovi. last year I went to Ireland to see Rog and she went and saw every one of the BJ UK concerts and even flew out to New Jersey to see him. You also have to live life to the full - A friend of mine has just died - 47 - an anorisim - so it makes you want to sit up and do things even more. Anyway enjoy the show - where are you seeing Rog

In toronto, and I do live it trust me... i just had spinal surgery and am finaly back on me feet after 2 months , its Just tickets here I very expensive, Got tickets to Rush, and Genesis just last week and that was almost 800 bucks , gotta keep some for the kids college, but I do agree to enjoy life , just One day at a time ... Other wise I wouldnt have such a Nice TV..

thanks