I am a Hammer!

Talk about anything in here from the price of tea to the state of the economy!
Meddler
Judge!
Judge!

Post by Meddler »

quicksilver wrote:
Meddler wrote:MadCap69 is almost there too! One day, when I am ready I shall be a Hammer. Then my training will be complete. I will beat the evil ruler of Carpathia and return the leadership to its rightful King. My father, who was defeated 20 years ago. When I was first born. Only then will my life serve purpose.
It's time that you know the truth............I AM YOUR FATHER

I remained in hiding to protect you. Now go my son, fulfill your destiny?????
FATHER!?!?!? NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh, okay, here I go. I'm off children, wifes, husbands, daughters, and sons. You will know when I return, for I shall march into the town with the head of our old tirant ruller on a post! His blood shall flow like the tears that have came from our people for too long! I will miss you all, until I return-------
quicksilver
Hammer
Hammer

Post by quicksilver »

Meddler wrote:
quicksilver wrote: It's time that you know the truth............I AM YOUR FATHER

I remained in hiding to protect you. Now go my son, fulfill your destiny?????
FATHER!?!?!? NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh, okay, here I go. I'm off children, wifes, husbands, daughters, and sons. You will know when I return, for I shall march into the town with the head of our old tirant ruller on a post! His blood shall flow like the tears that have came from our people for too long! I will miss you all, until I return-------

Go.................go my son

The very fate of our family rests squarley on your shoulders. We shall again rise from the ashes of the dark side of the moon to rule the kingdom as in times past.

Now go................
madcap69
Hammer
Hammer

Post by madcap69 »

:evil: Beware all for I am now a Hammer, With which I will rule the universe. Ha....Ha....Ha.....