Women/Girls - What floats your boat ?

Talk about anything in here from the price of tea to the state of the economy!
simpledumbpilot
Lord!!
Lord!!

Post by simpledumbpilot »

OK, Ive done a couple of joke replies and think its time for a proper one. My personal preference lies in the ''not quite ordinary'', someone that you can look at that makes you guess, someone who could be anyone. Im not a fan of the big boobed, peroxided, Pamela Anderson look-a-likies. I like women who appear to be women, something thats mysterious to the male race. As I've mentioned before... I think Christina Ricci Is the most beautiful person to walk the planet....why? Well....she could be anyone, she could be anything, shes undeniably outstanding to look at but she has layers that seem impossible to comprehend, I like the guessing game. Thats what a celebrity should be, someone that has something beyond your own comprehension, not someone that has tits made to measure! Of course she'll want nowt to do with me but I can live with that, I'd rather not but thats the way it is.
fatoldbob
Judge!
Judge!

Post by fatoldbob »

Groovybass77 wrote:im attracted to blonde and intelligent women. kinda hard to find an intelligent blonde though :lol: just kidding, blondes are just as smart.
I like Californian intelligent blondes. So I married one.
Massed Gadgets
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by Massed Gadgets »

A good, solid but light fibreglass hull, and...oh, I see, that was meant metaphorically...

As for women, well...I'm definitely attracted to someone who is intellectual and creative, perhaps a bit on the shy/mysterious side, with a natural beauty...I don't go in for tattoos, piercings, big hairdos, lots of make up, gaudy jewelry, etc...simplicity is what I like...I really should have come into my adolescence in the 60's, not the 80's. :lol:

Ah, but we are chiefly talking about physical attributes, aren't we? I think it's her face, eyes, and smile that I notice first. I tend to like longer hair, though short hair on the right woman can be very attractive, and I tend to prefer dark brunettes (although strawberry blonde to auburn is quite nice too). But I think someone else said it early, how important personality and character can be. I've seen some very physically attractive women who, when you meet them (or even just overhear them talking to someone) and find out what they are really like, they are suddenly not attractive at all.

Oh, and I think the most attractive women are either those who are apparently not aware of it, or do not flaunt it.
cwta eugene
Hammer
Hammer

Post by cwta eugene »

I'm really attracted to soft, healthy skin. Whatever girl I'm with has to put the lotion on her skin or else she gets the hose again. :smt119
WishIwasthere
Hammer
Hammer

Post by WishIwasthere »

When it comes to the physical apearence of a woman I would have to say breasts. I'm a boob man. :D
mosespa

Post by mosespa »

I'm never able to really answer this question.

I don't have a favorite hair colour...just as long as it looks good on her.

I don't have a favorite eye colour...but I DO like BIG eyes, it seems.

I'm not attracted to women based upon their height...short or tall is fine with me.

It's been said that I like women with "meat on their bones," but my last wife was quite thin.

Breasts are breasts...do you have some? Good. They can be big, small, virtually non-existent...but as long as your breasts are bigger than mine, we're good, lol.

I like long legs, but a woman who doesn't have long legs isn't necessarily out of the running for me.

I DO prefer long hair to short hair, I can definitely say that.

I guess it's just down to the individual. Some women turn my crank...others don't.
jonesy
Hammer
Hammer

Post by jonesy »

A Wazzo pair of jugs !!! :lol: <---(a quote from Bottom) :wink:
David Smith
Location: Edinburgh or Aberdeen depending on the time of year

Post by David Smith »

Certainly long hair. Brown preferably

Soft face with a nice smile. The smile is always important

Always been far more a buttock man than a breast man... Anyone else fall in to this category?
kagee
Judge!
Judge!

Post by kagee »

David Smith wrote: Always been far more a buttock man than a breast man... Anyone else fall in to this category?
Me.

I have to agree that a well shaped ass is a thing of beauty.
Kimon
Blade
Blade

Post by Kimon »

Gestures. I like nice, gentle gestures and of coures beatifull eyes and tender hands.
mosespa

Post by mosespa »

I DO like a well formed butt...but I also have a thing for a woman's back (don't ask...I don't understand it myself, lol.)

After waiting on a certain customer last night, though, I have to say that I guess I DO prefer tall women...shorter women still have a chance...but a tall woman is just going to have a better shot at knocking me dead, I suppose.
nosaj
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by nosaj »

kagee wrote:
David Smith wrote: Always been far more a buttock man than a breast man... Anyone else fall in to this category?
Me.

I have to agree that a well shaped ass is a thing of beauty.
I'm with ya on that one...I'm interested in such a variety of women physically and intelectually, that a choice between two smart, attractive women might come down to the butt (well, not necessarily)...I think it is because I like to watch a woman dress in the morning, she's looking in the mirror, I'm looking from behind (why do so many women put their bras on first? Like 15 minutes before panties?)...I have noticed that dark brown eyes really get to me (though again, I don't think I have a preference) and I think it has to do with trying to distinguish where the colour meets the black of the pupil...dilated pupils are apparently a sign of heightened sexual feelings (along with redder lips)...So, when you are looking at giant gapping holes into somebody's soul...like wow...

Eyes and Butt it is, But personality is everything.
Waters Fan 60
Axe
Axe

Post by Waters Fan 60 »

Top heavy ,round butt ,trim waste and white teeth .
moodyblue
Hammer
Hammer

Post by moodyblue »

On the subject of Breasts, alot of us sex maniacs tend to go for Huge boobs ( has anyone seen Faith Brown on that I'm a celebrity, get me out of here programme ?...Aren't they an incredible pair or what ? ) but, there is nothing more pleasing than a pert pair of average sized breasts as they wobble just slightly as they walk towards you. I would also probably say that a pair of huge boobs that have felt the need to travel south a bit aren't that nice a sight when it comes to the gawping test.
Heartland
Axe
Axe

Post by Heartland »

[quote="moodyblue"]there is nothing more pleasing than a pert pair of average sized breasts as they wobble just slightly as they walk towards you. I would also probably say that a pair of huge boobs that have felt the need to travel south a bit aren't that nice a sight when it comes to the gawping test.[quote]

I thought it was time to come back and peruse this thread, glad I did, I haven't had such a laugh in ages!! Typical men :lol: :wink: