Women/Girls - What floats your boat ?

Talk about anything in here from the price of tea to the state of the economy!
orange floyd
Judge!
Judge!

Re: Women/Girls - What floats your boat ?

Post by orange floyd »

All this scientific analysis of men's bums is a little much for me; in all honesty im a little horrified. The only thought ive ever really given towards the subject is when their pants look nice around that region; hooray for pants! But for sure, hairy behemoth=yucky.
Hogtown
Supreme Judge!
Supreme Judge!

Post by Hogtown »

Ladies, this is your thread: http://forum.neptunepinkfloyd.co.uk/vie ... =9&t=14803

Anyway, hair on the deriere of a lady is a bit of a turn off...
boo
Supreme Judge!
Supreme Judge!

Post by boo »

yikes....and damn...

i will blame my newbie status...and well, catherine too ....for being in the wrong place...at the wrong time

8)
orange floyd
Judge!
Judge!

Post by orange floyd »

Topics titles are ambiguous, though. At anyrate, ill get on topic then! Im not into girls in the sense that most you guys are, but i think the female gender can be pretty badass! I love girls who arent easily fazed and who arent shy to say what they mean. Who are also artistic and/or geeky and who assert themselves and who dont try to change themselves to please others. I also like girls who dress nicely, and i know it sounds a bit superficial, but i mean people with original style and flair. I also think its pretty awesome when girls manage to look super hot without showing that much skin or looking like theyre trying too hard. Yay for ladies!
snifferdog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by snifferdog »

mosespa wrote:
CatherineMa14 wrote:Oh you JUST made it! Congratulations! Wait. Is this thread about what the guys like about women or what women like about men?
It doesn't matter, does it? True to form, the women seem to have taken over BOTH threads to make sure all of us men hear them roar. :lol:
Well, we know what floats your boat. I'm amazed the thread has gone on this long. Naked woman. Boobs. Next! :smt043
mosespa

Post by mosespa »

You forget, snifferdog (as do many of the women at this forum,) that I spent seven years being a DJ in a strip club.

Boobies are nice...but they're not a focal point for me.

In fact, I'm more inclined to be turned on by a woman in a turtleneck and slacks than I am to be turned on by a naked woman. :P

A naked woman just makes me feel like I need to be watching the cd players to make sure there's no dead air. :lol:

Also...I don't see any ambiguity. "Women/Girls" being in the subject line indicates that they are the subject.

Now...if the topic title were "Hey, Women/Girls," THEN, I could see where there'd be confusion. :P
justabagofatoms
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by justabagofatoms »

You are going to make some psychiatrist a lucky woman someday, Mosespa. :D

I'm going to take a shot in the dark and guess that Nosaj has been tip-toeing around the old threads again.

Men that listen. So rare and precious. Like orchids. 8)
mosespa

Post by mosespa »

Sorry...what were you saying? :lol:
justabagofatoms wrote:You are going to make some psychiatrist a lucky woman someday, Mosespa. :D
I've always thought that I could potentially make some psychiatrist's career. :D
justabagofatoms
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Or possibly a team. I think that would be more fair. Why kill one individual when you can take ten out?

:D

You are indeed a master of disaster. I think you should write a book. I need a good door-stop. :D

I love it when men play the song game. Which is why they refuse to. Predictable bastards.
MrMustard
Axe
Axe

Post by MrMustard »

moodyblue wrote:First of all.....i want to apologise to the female folk here about the sexual nature of this thread in advance but please forgive us guys for sometimes we can't help ourselves. :wink:

Reading another thread on here about Iggy ( no not him) suddenly had my imagination running and this image came to mind of that album cover of Syds and that beautiful derriere of hers so the question is.......
What attracts you physically to the fairer sex and be as lurid as you like :shock:
The face is the most important thing. If I don't fancy her, obviously then that's that.
She can't be fat.
That's pretty much it.
Hogtown
Supreme Judge!
Supreme Judge!

Post by Hogtown »

justabagofatoms wrote:Men that listen. So rare and precious. Like orchids. 8)
I am an excellent listener!

Boobs aren't my thing really...still like them though
justabagofatoms
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Anthropologists claim that breasts on a female are an imitation of a "front-ass" that was acquired when humans started walking upright.

That's some steamy stuff for thought. :D
CatherineMa14
Hammer
Hammer

Post by CatherineMa14 »

LOL a "front-ass"? That could make sense..in a way...but aren't they too high?
orange floyd
Judge!
Judge!

Post by orange floyd »

Thats preposterous! Just be glad we dont have 4 or 6 like cats or the women in Return of the Jedi!
Massed Gadgets
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by Massed Gadgets »

justabagofatoms wrote:Anthropologists claim that breasts on a female are an imitation of a "front-ass" that was acquired when humans started walking upright.

That's some steamy stuff for thought. :D
That was primarily pop anthropologist Desmond Morris' theory, though it's not generally accepted by most anthropologists.