Double Core Artwork

Discuss Pink Floyd tribute acts including NPF projects too!
Massed Gadgets
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by Massed Gadgets »

Just got back to taking a look at this thread...and wow, some very cool stuff happening. I love the shots FloydCouncil has done!
moom
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!
Location: Dylan Moran as Bernie, in whom Ray Davies meets Pete Doherty. Otherwise, Tallinn, Estonia.

Post by moom »

nice one, Groovy:D
but, don't we already have a cover? We could simply correct Roger's surname, and that's all. Ah, and add real names (and usernames) in writing credits
FloydCouncil
Hammer
Hammer

Post by FloydCouncil »

Come on guys, submit artwork please!! Just email them to me, post here or pm me
mosespa

Post by mosespa »

moom wrote:nice one, Groovy:D
but, don't we already have a cover? We could simply correct Roger's surname, and that's all. Ah, and add real names (and usernames) in writing credits
I believe that I mention on the first page of this very thread that we don't know if that cover is copyrighted or not. It would be best, I feel, for us to come up with our own artwork.
simpledumbpilot
Lord!!
Lord!!

Post by simpledumbpilot »

mosespa wrote:
moom wrote:nice one, Groovy:D
I believe that I mention on the first page of this very thread that we don't know if that cover is copyrighted or not. It would be best, I feel, for us to come up with our own artwork.
Also, the existing artwork for the original Double Core is a pile of shit! Floydcouncil has already outdone the fraudster by accident, roll on the moment when they actually try!!! talent is on our side!
FloydCouncil
Hammer
Hammer

Post by FloydCouncil »

lol, thanks stu. I appreciate it. Heres a sample of the layout I've done so far. ANY criticism or any sort of suggestion is more then welcome. I want to make this worthwhile!

What do you guys think?
moom
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!
Location: Dylan Moran as Bernie, in whom Ray Davies meets Pete Doherty. Otherwise, Tallinn, Estonia.

Post by moom »

FloydCouncil wrote:lol, thanks stu. I appreciate it. Heres a sample of the layout I've done so far. ANY criticism or any sort of suggestion is more then welcome. I want to make this worthwhile!

What do you guys think?
WOW I LOVE YOU, FC :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Zarquon
Blade
Blade

Post by Zarquon »

Really nice :) Cant say that i'm blown away by the lyrics, but they'll grow on me
Neil1567/2
Blade
Blade

Post by Neil1567/2 »

Good work FC.Is there a bit of a typo about half way down? "I belong this world"Just thought I'd mention it just in case.Have you been able to do an inlay page for Mosepa's song? The lyrics to that are out there somewhere.I'll be posting those to Magnolia soon so you can have a go with them too! Is the plan for the front and back covers to be textless? I think it'd look textbook enigmatic if they were...
FloydCouncil
Hammer
Hammer

Post by FloydCouncil »

I haven't read mosespa's lyrics, but Ill ask him. I have a picture in mind for his song, lets see how it goes. And thats probably a typo, I'll ask moom.

oh and thanks guys! I appreciate it. On and yeah, the front and back cover of the booklet won't have text.
moom
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by moom »

oh, it's my bad - I mistyped :( I'm sorry, it ruins the whole hard work :(

and thanx, Zarquon :) But wait till you hear how they are gonna sound sound on the track, and I think you really might be blown away then ;) :)
Narek
Hammer
Hammer

Post by Narek »

Amazing work on the cover FloydCouncil!!! That is perfect!!! And I love the way the place where the marble is resting is clear and almost "fertile" while it's surroundings are blurry. Amazing job!!!!!!!!!! :D
moom
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by moom »

FC, I'd like to ask you to remakes the picture, if you don't mind of course :)
FloydCouncil
Hammer
Hammer

Post by FloydCouncil »

Narek wrote:Amazing work on the cover FloydCouncil!!! That is perfect!!! And I love the way the place where the marble is resting is clear and almost "fertile" while it's surroundings are blurry. Amazing job!!!!!!!!!! :D
Thanks a lot Narek, I appreciate it. What do you think of the booklet inlay? If you have ANY suggestion, I'd love to hear it. :)
moom wrote:FC, I'd like to ask you to remakes the picture, if you don't mind of course :)
Which picture moom? The photographs that I've taken were under very specific conditions and are almost impossible to retake. If you, however, meant the booklet page, I'll correct your typo, don't worry.
moom
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by moom »

yes, the typo :) Again, I'm sorry.

Anyone interested in my scetch for the album advertisement I've just made :) ?
it's here