Double Core Artwork

Discuss Pink Floyd tribute acts including NPF projects too!
Vera Lynn
Blade
Blade

only need a little touch up

Post by Vera Lynn »

Massed Gadgets wrote:I really like this one above...very striking...I love the contrast of the black and white to the bright yellow of the "stars". Though I think to be more effective, the signage at the bottom should be cropped or Photoshopped out.
This is awsome! :o Like the second one better! I will say like Massed Gadget , it will only need a little touch up! 8)
nemesis11f
Blade
Blade

Post by nemesis11f »

Just a comment, besides the fact that the artwork so far is incredible.

On Deep Horizon, the lyric should read "fewer crises" rather than "less crises". Just a thought there.
FloydCouncil
Hammer
Hammer

Post by FloydCouncil »

heres a little update guys. don't worry, those aren't real lyrics (thats just place-holder text my software generated) and I just copied MG's name to that page, it actually belongs to Silent Victory's page. I just thought I'd give a little sneak preview.

I know it feels a little unfinished right now... but thats because, it is. The end-result will (hopefully) be much better. :) Do let me know what you think, please!

btw the 2nd image, is the spread-out on 2 pages in the artwork. A lot of Pink Floyd artwork featured such photos, so I thought it would be quite fitting. :)
markl
Embryo
Embryo

Post by markl »

This looks great. Is this the image you plan to use for Magnolia?

Good work

Cheers

Mark (Amber Herd)
Neil1567/2
Blade
Blade

Post by Neil1567/2 »

Love the artwork.The fountain thing puts me in mind of the stuff 23 Envelope did for 4AD.Looking forward to seeing the final product! Nice one.