ROGER WATERS AMERICAN TOUR CITIES

All discussion related specifically to Roger Waters.
Craig Marion
Blade
Blade

Post by Craig Marion »

I just bought my tickets for the June 1st show in Philadelphia. I am an American Express card holder so as a privilege they let me purchase before the 17th. And by the looks of it it's just about sold out already.

I saw him at the E-Center in Camden, NJ last year...it was awesome. I like Wachovia but I wish it was back at the E for the sheer fact that tickets are cheaper and you can go out on the lawn and smoke...relax on your fold out chair...etc.

Looking forward to it just the same.
nemesis11f
Blade
Blade

Post by nemesis11f »

It's interesting that only a few of the venues are doing the amex presale. Glad I a.) hold one and b.) happen to have free lodging right by the Summerfest grounds. It's interesting that he's doing summerfest- it's the largest music festival in the world, and I'm sure he is the star attraction this year....
Saint Seiya
Blade
Blade

Post by Saint Seiya »

hell yeah oakland baby
nosaj
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by nosaj »

chuckmein wrote:
nosaj wrote:Oh, Roger is skipping Toronto...hhmmm.

Saturday, July 14, 2007
Toronto, Ontario
Skydome
On-sale: Monday, March 5th
Doh! It was right above my post...Sky Dome??? That seems a bit large for Roger to fill.
orange floyd
Judge!
Judge!

Re: Where is Montreal?

Post by orange floyd »

J Ed wrote:
Vera Lynn wrote:Where is Montreal? :cry:
Quebec's largest city may be found on a large island at the confluence of the St Lawrence and Ottawa rivers
(and I bet theyre getting a bit of snow right now!)
We are swimming in it. Actually we get more cold than snow, which is totally lame. But that's okay, cause it's Roger for the SECOND time for me. :D *explodes* Roger was very nice to us in September, i think he liked us, the stadium was pretty loud and wild for people who were mostly my parents' age.

Oh it's fun to be in Montreal; its one of (very unfortunately) only about 3 places in canada where anyone ever plays shows.
Craig Marion
Blade
Blade

Post by Craig Marion »

Because of the amazing response for tickets at Wachovia Center in Philadelphia Roger has added a second night.

Apparently the first show sold out in 2 hours.