FAVORITE TRACK OF ANIMALS

General discussion about Pink Floyd.
drafsack
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by drafsack »

This album is by far their best album and thanks to the magic of roios you can track its development from the early days of 1974 up until its last complete performance in mid 1977
quicksilver
Hammer
Hammer

Post by quicksilver »

drafsack wrote:This album is by far their best album and thanks to the magic of roios you can track its development from the early days of 1974 up until its last complete performance in mid 1977
drafsack- I think I recall you saying that you attended one of the Animals shows. If so, do you remember any animations on the screen during WYWH and HAG?
white rabbit
Hammer
Hammer

Post by white rabbit »

i agree with you all on how hard it is to tell the best song, but i think i like pigs the best
drafsack
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by drafsack »

drafsack- I think I recall you saying that you attended one of the Animals shows. If so, do you remember any animations on the screen during WYWH and HAG?
I saw the Animals show at bingley hall in Stafford and I think PF were taking the piss with this venue as during the day it is used as a cattle market. the show started with Sheep, followed by Potw 1 and dogs. During dogs a number of inflatables were raised above the band. After Potw2 they played pigs. During pigs some footage of the pig floating above battersea power station was projected on the screen behind and the pig flew down a cable over the audience.

The second half of the show consisted pretty much of Shine on and was in the same order as the album. There was the associated animation with Welcome to the machine but as far as I recall none with WYWH or HAC. During the second part of Shine on there was a short clip of animation simular to the pink falling man who turns into a leaf from the wall shows and this was followed by a large mirror ball with mirrored fins around the outside rose up behind the band. The show encored with Money and the associated film show.
quicksilver
Hammer
Hammer

Post by quicksilver »

drafsack wrote:
I saw the Animals show at bingley hall in Stafford and I think PF were taking the **** with this venue as during the day it is used as a cattle market. the show started with Sheep, followed by Potw 1 and dogs. During dogs a number of inflatables were raised above the band. After Potw2 they played pigs. During pigs some footage of the pig floating above battersea power station was projected on the screen behind and the pig flew down a cable over the audience.

The second half of the show consisted pretty much of Shine on and was in the same order as the album. There was the associated animation with Welcome to the machine but as far as I recall none with WYWH or HAC. During the second part of Shine on there was a short clip of animation simular to the pink falling man who turns into a leaf from the wall shows and this was followed by a large mirror ball with mirrored fins around the outside rose up behind the band. The show encored with Money and the associated film show.
Thanks!
FFloyidanFemme
Axe
Axe

Post by FFloyidanFemme »

I always loved Sheep.....but Dogs and Pigs are also great....It is difficult to have a favorite from this album :D
Powderfinger
Judge!
Judge!

Post by Powderfinger »

It's got to be Dogs then, the long guitar solo's is just so Pink Floyd. And the lyrics are really good too.
Stilgar
Knife
Knife

Post by Stilgar »

Pigs (3DO)... i really love it... but the whole album is great :lol:

atom wrote:VIVA CHILE MIERDA
VIVA!!!! :D