Re: Pink Floyd Tattoo ??

Post by Zack »

holy crap!
ricky66
Axe
Axe

Post by ricky66 »

What???? Are you kidding, get a poster or t-shirt. I'm sure storm doesn't have any of those album covers cartooned on his body and he dreamed a lot of it up....grow up people, spend your money on something useful, like your childrens education, a new stratocaster or anything but tattoos.
princessDungan74D
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by princessDungan74D »

your body is a temple I say put on what you please no matter how stupid because your the one who is going to live with it. Well you can have it removed but thats pricey. I don't want a tattoo because I don't want to regret getting anything on my body twenty years down the road even if its art of my favorite band.
omnicron
Knife
Knife
Location: Chasing after falling stars and forever "On the Run"

Post by omnicron »

I enjoy getting art put onto my body. In my opinion it is a personal choice that some dont agree with, but at least they dont have to wear it right?
alma
Hammer
Hammer

Post by alma »

Seems like tattoos do have different meanings to different people. Some wear them as a kind of decoration, others as a way of expressing their opinions and for some it even seems to be a way of life.
I must admit that for me tattoos do look good on beautiful muscular bodies. Fernando Torres' leg for example. In general I agree with omnicron.
omnicron
Knife
Knife

Post by omnicron »

Here are more pics of my Floyd sleeve Im doing (Ive had about 15 hours of work done so far on it.)

a couple random ones
cwta eugene
Hammer
Hammer

Post by cwta eugene »

Good stuff, Omnicron! I'm just wondering, though, why there is a double line in between the Division Bell heads when everything else has single lines? :?

Also- please get some sun on that leg. The wall on your leg is looking just waaaaayyyy to similar to the album cover with all that whiteness! :lol:
omnicron
Knife
Knife

Post by omnicron »

cwta eugene wrote:Good stuff, Omnicron! I'm just wondering, though, why there is a double line in between the Division Bell heads when everything else has single lines? :?

Also- please get some sun on that leg. The wall on your leg is looking just waaaaayyyy to similar to the album cover with all that whiteness! :lol:
The double line is for shading that will be finished sometime this month...
When its done you will understand... the line is a boarder for the extra work not done yet.
The flash washed out my skin ](*,) Im not as white as I look :lol: but I do suffer from minor photo sensitivity also... perhaps Im part vampire \:D/
Damn!t
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by Damn!t »

You are one crazy mofo.

I'm not much of a tattoo's fan.
Maybee I'd do one small insignificant, probably Floyd themed sign somewhere on my back... but this is just too much.
my breakfast.
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by my breakfast. »

I doubt I would get a tattoo of anything, least of all my favorite pop band. Remember that shit doesn't wash out!
orange floyd
Judge!
Judge!

Post by orange floyd »

magic markers ftw, then! Bored? colour anything you like on yourself, then itll come off in the shower.
my breakfast.
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by my breakfast. »

orange floyd wrote:magic markers ftw, then! Bored?
Sharpies ftw. It must be time for me to get artsy.
ricky66
Axe
Axe

Post by ricky66 »

I remember years ago, long before actresses and metrosexuals had tatts, i.e only servicemen and hard bastards who could actually back it up, a particularly heavily tattoo'd mate said, "At least I know where my money's going" when I posed the 'why' question. He had full sleeves, chinese style both arms and lots everywhere else. Still didn't convince me when I saw how much beer could be bought for the price of a smallish cartoon.....you pays your money and make your choices, problem is, once you put those on you, there's no going back without even uglier scarring.
omnicron
Knife
Knife

Post by omnicron »

I had 2 hours of shading done today on the wall... here are pics of my freshly tattooed Floyd leg.
There is still about 2 hours left of shading that will still need to be done.

CatherineMa14
Hammer
Hammer

Post by CatherineMa14 »

Tattoos are awesome..I have a thing for guys with tattoos. And a PF tattoo? Even better. I would like the 'Dark Side of the Moon' triangle,..sciency thing.