Pink Floyd Tattoo ??

General discussion about Pink Floyd.
ricky66
Axe
Axe

Re: Pink Floyd Tattoo ??

Post by ricky66 »

tattoo's are awesome???? I have a thing....., What are you?, prepubescent, thats obvious. Consult a person with some semblance of common sense and a modicum of forethought before you do anything remotely permanent. That includes any ridiculous scarring or deliberate burning of skin.
Wish my lunch was EMO. It'd cut itself. Grow up and think.
moom
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!
Location: Dylan Moran as Bernie, in whom Ray Davies meets Pete Doherty. Otherwise, Tallinn, Estonia.

Post by moom »

ricky66 wrote:tattoo's are awesome???? I have a thing....., What are you?, prepubescent, thats obvious. Consult a person with some semblance of common sense and a modicum of forethought before you do anything remotely permanent. That includes any ridiculous scarring or deliberate burning of skin.
So, what if I did think (I don't have a tattoo, though).
omnicron
Knife
Knife
Location: Chasing after falling stars and forever "On the Run"

Post by omnicron »

ricky66 wrote:tattoo's are awesome???? I have a thing....., What are you?, prepubescent, thats obvious. Consult a person with some semblance of common sense and a modicum of forethought before you do anything remotely permanent. That includes any ridiculous scarring or deliberate burning of skin.
Thats aweful rude.
Just becouse you may not like or agree with tattoos, does that give you the right to insult people who do not conform to what YOU think is proper?
Tattoos are a personal choice that only the person getting them has to live with and in my opinion anyone who is close mined as you seem to be is far worse then a aweful tattoo... atleast the tattoo does not force its opinons on people and insult others.

That said, I do suggest much thought to be put into any tattoo work as its something that doesnt simply wash off.
I have been a pink floyd fan for 25+ years and enjoy tattoos - therefor MY CHOICE to get my leg covered in Floyd album art.
Some people like tattoos and find them actractive, if you dont like them, its your choice, but to post in the fashion that you have over someones interests makes you far worse then any tattoo could ever be... with that I will redeflect your own statement "Grow up and think"
remembervera
Embryo
Embryo

Post by remembervera »

First off, lovely tat.

Secondly, I'm planning on getting the cartoon teacher from the wall holding Pink on
Puppet strings on my right calf.