"In The News" Discussion Thread

Talk about anything in here from the price of tea to the state of the economy!
drafsack
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by drafsack »

Looks like Paris Hilton - David Smith's fantacy woman - Not - is gonna get 45 days in the slammer for driving whelst disqualified. Couldn't of happened to a better slapper
nosaj
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by nosaj »

And if the rubbish printed in my Saturday paper is to be believed, her mother congratualted the judge and asked for an autograph...

Poor Paris... :smt055
pompeii purple
Hammer
Hammer

Post by pompeii purple »

Yeah, I saw that. I can't believe she got 45 days. Surprising. I wonder if they'll let her out early.
my breakfast.
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by my breakfast. »

The graffiti artist "Banksy" once did some mock up Paris Hilton CDs and sneaked them into stores!

Why does she have a musical career? Its a horrid display of cultural reckoning if she gets a bloody music contract!
pompeii purple
Hammer
Hammer

Post by pompeii purple »

I like one of her songs. It's entertainment, man.
nosaj
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by nosaj »

Paris is wonderful, because she is the American dream...course, she lost sight of things and is heading to the slammer. Oh, life isn't fair, why doesn't Mel Gibson go to jail.

I think I will become a pen-pal of Paris while she's in the big house. Maybe go visit her. :smt040
pompeii purple
Hammer
Hammer

Post by pompeii purple »

Just be careful, man. Use careful decision-making skills. Or at least "protection". :)
Of course, one should always do that. Right?

You know, I don't have a real problem with Paris. At least she knows what kind of person she is and doesn't pretend to be anything else.
snifferdog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by snifferdog »

What I want to know is who'll be minding the little rat-dog of hers?
nosaj
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by nosaj »

Me!
Syd'sSexy
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by Syd'sSexy »

snifferdog wrote:What I want to know is who'll be minding the little rat-dog of hers?
Well, you know she is purported to be the worst type of animal owner. Besides the monkey and the other exotic pets she owns, I don't think she can stay away from the mirror or booze long enough to take proper care of them! :lol: I'm sure she has plenty of money to cover the cost of a petsitter though!
iwantmypinkfloydnow
Hammer
Hammer

Post by iwantmypinkfloydnow »

If anyone wants good news stories, go check out http://www.digg.com .
corie
Judge!
Judge!

Post by corie »

drafsack wrote:Looks like Paris Hilton - David Smith's fantacy woman - Not - is gonna get 45 days in the slammer for driving whelst disqualified. Couldn't of happened to a better slapper
Maybee he can go and nave a nice visit :)
corie
Judge!
Judge!

Post by corie »

pompeii purple wrote:Just be careful, man. Use careful decision-making skills. Or at least "protection". :)
Of course, one should always do that. Right?

You know, I don't have a real problem with Paris. At least she knows what kind of person she is and doesn't pretend to be anything else.

Double bag it on the visits

Check this out :
"Paris says if she goes to jail, even for just a day, her life will be over.

"She knows she'll lose a lot of work if she gets a reputation as someone who has done time. Her whole career is based on her image and maintaining a fan base - she has nothing else to rely on. She's petrified.

"She's the butt of quite a few jokes in Los Angeles these days and she hates it. She's been crying a lot, especially when she's been drinking, and is scared that her life is falling apart." :roll:

The 26-year-old party-lover's image has already been affected by the charges. :D

The source added: "She's missed two club appearances :( in the past couple of weeks. People in the industry are taking her less seriously and she doesn't feel like she's Hollywood's Golden Girl any more.

"She's more alone than ever before right now and this could be one situation she can't charm her way out of."

It seems to me like Paris Hilton is using publicity to try and get out of this one...too bad, she doesn't have a career and already has a bad reputation so LOCK HER UP ALREADY!
MadJedi
Judge!
Judge!

Post by MadJedi »

snifferdog wrote:What I want to know is who'll be minding the little rat-dog of hers?
hell... im gonna eat that little son of a bitch...
yum... Southern BBQ style.
corie
Judge!
Judge!

Post by corie »

Not gonna be to much meat , nobady seems to actually eat food in the FAMILY, The dog's probably on a diet of Vodka and eating its on POO :shock: