"In The News" Discussion Thread

Talk about anything in here from the price of tea to the state of the economy!
snifferdog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: "In The News" Discussion Thread

Post by snifferdog »

Paris isn't eating since she went back to jail. This makes things different to every other day how?
corie
Judge!
Judge!

Post by corie »

she probably thinks she looks fat in prisom orange - But Jumpsuit are soooo in right now
my breakfast.
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by my breakfast. »

Wow, if I was a prison cook I would put bleach in her food.
Cowards
Hammer
Hammer

Post by Cowards »

If I was the prison cook, I'd shoot her in the face with a shotgun.
Syd'sSexy
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by Syd'sSexy »

Now, come on, that's a bit harsh! She's just a bit of a pampered princess, and I can understand that! I would never make it in prison...no way, no how...not to mention Big Bertha being after me! :lol:
whizzyfinger
Axe
Axe

Post by whizzyfinger »

Cowards wrote:If I was the prison cook, I'd shoot her in the face with a shotgun.
.......all those knives and utensils ...nah, Shotguns are standard issue to Prison Cooks..

:?
David Smith
Location: Edinburgh or Aberdeen depending on the time of year

Post by David Smith »

Oh and what do you know, Pete Doherty jumped in to a completely random guy's car today and told him how the demons were coming to get him, how he felt insecure about people wearing Kate's clothes and how he will be more famous than Paul McCarntey

All sounds like a bit of genuine rock'n'roll and stuff right? I'm sure it was, and you'd have to be a cynic to suggest it anything more than complete coincidence that the 'stranger' who's car he apparantly leapt in to was a photographer for a tabloid, and that whilst in said stranger's car he just happened to pose for the camera

Eleswhere i heard Maddy was allegedly sited in Morocco and the black woman on Big Brother called someone by 'white trash' which has had everyone calling for her to be kicked out. I thought the girl or girl action she was in last night would change this

Oh the things you learn from listening to Radio 1 at work

Although in real news Brown is going to be visiting Bahgdad soon for some publicity
ultraviolet
Blade
Blade

Post by ultraviolet »

Oh my oh my Paris has found god in prison and decided the dumb blonde act is "no longer cute" at the age of 26 (faints dead away)
corie
Judge!
Judge!

Post by corie »

Syd'sSexy wrote:Now, come on, that's a bit harsh! She's just a bit of a pampered princess, and I can understand that! I would never make it in prison...no way, no how...not to mention Big Bertha being after me! :lol:

for her prison might be evey day life for some of us.. You now working, paying bills , cooking , cleaning, no 24 hour service... everyday life ! not real prison but for her ! ohhhh Poor baby
snifferdog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by snifferdog »

ultraviolet wrote:Oh my oh my Paris has found god in prison and decided the dumb blonde act is "no longer cute" at the age of 26 (faints dead away)
Wow. Amazing what a profound effect a week in the clink has had on our Paris. Next thing, she'll be producing literature that rivals Oscar Wilde's The Ballad of Reading Gaol

On a totally unrelated note, it appears that Pakistan cricket coach Bob Woolmer wasn't murdered after all.
corie
Judge!
Judge!

Post by corie »

Roger Waters' "Hello (I Love You)" Vinyl Release

ToneFloat has announced a vinyl release of Roger Waters' recent single "Hello (I Love You)," taken from the movie soundtrack of The Last Mimzy. This 12" audiophile edition is limited to 1,000 copies pressed on 180grams coloured vinyl (750 copies) and 180grams multi-coloured vinyl (250 copies) and comes in a lavish picture sleeve.

Roger Waters Writes for CNN to End Extreme Poverty

Roger Waters has taken time out from his busy touring schedule to write a fascinating, and thought-provoking article on CNN.com. As part of his role as spokesman for the Millennium Promise charity, he speaks positively about how easily the lives of those most at risk through extreme poverty, can be improved for what is to most of us, a handful of pocket change.

Read the full stories and discuss at: http://www.pinkfloydonline.com
Lord!!
Lord!!

Post by 2066 »

Syd'sSexy wrote:...not to mention Big Bertha being after me! :lol:
Bertha Butt. She was one of the Butt sisters. She looked up and said "sock it to me"...(anybody else love that song "Troglodyte" by The Jimmy Castor Bunch?)
nosaj
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by nosaj »

Come on, Paris isn't so bad that she should go to jail.

EDIT: put killers, rapists etc. in jail...or those who KILL somebody while driving drunk...come on, do you have to incarcerate evrybody in the USA?
Syd'sSexy
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by Syd'sSexy »

It wasn't her first offense, nosaj. She violated her probation which is why she was sent to jail. Tell me why someone with as much money as she has goes out partying and drinking to all hours of the morning, then drives home? Hire a limousine, hail a cab for goodness' sakes! It shows very poor judgment on her part, but then again, perhaps she lacks common sense.
nosaj
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by nosaj »

Syd'sSexy wrote:It wasn't her first offense, nosaj. She violated her probation which is why she was sent to jail. Tell me why someone with as much money as she has goes out partying and drinking to all hours of the morning, then drives home? Hire a limousine, hail a cab for goodness' sakes! It shows very poor judgment on her part, but then again, perhaps she lacks common sense.
Well, you Americans voted for a prez who does not deny using cocaine...