"In The News" Discussion Thread

Talk about anything in here from the price of tea to the state of the economy!
MadJedi
Judge!
Judge!

Post by MadJedi »

it is really insane honestly. she was driving on a suspended driver permit, for driving drunk. she deserves to be locked up. it was her second time getting caught for it also...
corie
Judge!
Judge!

Post by corie »

a blow job and 10 thousand bucks goes far in L A
pompeii purple
Hammer
Hammer

Post by pompeii purple »

I find it hard to fathom that Paris actually believes her reputation is all that good to begin with - let's see: steamy photos and commercials, leaked sex videos, can't be trusted with sensitive information (the hacked cell phone fiasco), accusations of racist slander, writing and recording an entire song dissing your former best friend...come on, there's no way she could fool herself into thinking that everything she has "worked for" would be toppled by a month and a half in jail after all the other crap that's happened. She may not be incredibly bright, but I'm sure she's not *that* naive.

Tabloids and gossip blogs are so full of caca.
kingfisher_flashing
Hammer
Hammer

Post by kingfisher_flashing »

What the hell's going on with the HOFF!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SgM-ydYVB0o

Would you like fries with that David?
corie
Judge!
Judge!

Post by corie »

how funny is that .. Maybee Kitt can Help him ?
corie
Judge!
Judge!

Post by corie »

FYI

Roger Waters' "Hello (I Love You)" Video on DVD

New Line have announced the DVD release of Howard Shore's movie "The Last Mimzy". Pink Floyd's Roger Waters wrote and performed a new song - "Hello (I Love You)" - specifically for the film. The DVD, which will be in US stores on July 10th, features all the normal bells and whistles one expects with modern DVD releases, but of interest to Roger's fans is the good news that the promo video for the song, which shows Roger in the studio recording the song, will be included amongst the extras.

You can read the full story at: http://www.pinkfloydonline.com

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
drafsack
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by drafsack »

pompeii purple wrote:I find it hard to fathom that Paris actually believes her reputation is all that good to begin with - let's see: steamy photos and commercials, leaked sex videos, can't be trusted with sensitive information (the hacked cell phone fiasco), accusations of racist slander, writing and recording an entire song dissing your former best friend...come on, there's no way she could fool herself into thinking that everything she has "worked for" would be toppled by a month and a half in jail after all the other crap that's happened. She may not be incredibly bright, but I'm sure she's not *that* naive.

Tabloids and gossip blogs are so full of caca.
No doubt the compulsory ladies prison shower scene will leak out onto the internet - lets hope not eh
ironbaden
Hammer
Hammer

Canadian Quarter Causes Stir..

Post by ironbaden »

or.... More Paranoia in the USA!!!

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servlet/ ... ional/home

PS.... Thanks Kieth.... :D
nosaj
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by nosaj »

It is so funny just how paranoid Americans can be about Canada...I just can't stand it some times. Some parts of the south have politicians that think we are a major threat :roll: If you are afraid of Canada, how you gonna feel when Russia gets in your face?
David Smith
Location: Edinburgh or Aberdeen depending on the time of year

Post by David Smith »

drafsack wrote:Looks like Paris Hilton - David Smith's fantacy woman - Not - is gonna get 45 days in the slammer for driving whelst disqualified. Couldn't of happened to a better slapper
Heard about it today and had a right good laugh about it.

Poor old Paris :lol:

Just wish she was doing community service in full view of the public instead
Syd'sSexy
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by Syd'sSexy »

I don't understand it either nosaj. It doesn't make any sense. In "modern" times, Canada, like Switzerland, pretty much remains politically sheltered and neutral. Whatever? :roll:
nosaj
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by nosaj »

Syd'sSexy wrote:I don't understand it either nosaj. It doesn't make any sense. In "modern" times, Canada, like Switzerland, pretty much remains politically sheltered and neutral. Whatever? :roll:
Diplomatically, your government leans in on ours to support them all over the place...maybe if your government doesn't treat us a little nicer we won't go to Afganistan in the future, we won't help out in Iraqi (p.s. it may not be in the paper, but we always help in some way)...hell, if you are jelous of your spouse and accuse him or her of sleeping around, they may as well do it...perhaps the world will declare war on the USA and use Canada and Mexico as points of entry...I mean, we are a big threat, why don't we just do it...oh yeah, that laid back Canadian attitude and the fact we would only be armed with hockey sticks... :roll:
Syd'sSexy
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by Syd'sSexy »

I was supporting you and Canada, nosaj! Why the attack? :shock:
nosaj
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by nosaj »

Syd'sSexy wrote:I was supporting you and Canada, nosaj! Why the attack? :shock:
Internet makes it hard to communicate...no attack...its about your diplomats and politicians...peace baby! I love the citizens of your nation!! :lol:
Syd'sSexy
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by Syd'sSexy »

nosaj wrote:Internet makes it hard to communicate...no attack...its about your diplomats and politicians...peace baby! I love the citizens of your nation!! :lol:
OK! Peace and love baby! You just sounded upset, and I was a bit taken aback! :wink: