Rog this week - who's going

All discussion related specifically to Roger Waters.
AtomHeartMomma
Knife
Knife

Re: Rog this week - who's going

Post by AtomHeartMomma »

kjh1965 wrote:
Parish wrote:Image

Madison Square Garden last night :D

Supremely awesome show...
is that a bandage around piggies left leg?? seems to be taking a long time to heal from the sydney fall of grace.....
The pig had a bit of a problem last week, 5/24, in Continental Arena. It sort of got stuck in one of the staircases into the arena at the opposite end of the stage and had to be carried back to the stage area. Didn't quite make it around the whole arena.
corie
Judge!
Judge!

Post by corie »

AtomHeartMomma wrote:
kjh1965 wrote: is that a bandage around piggies left leg?? seems to be taking a long time to heal from the sydney fall of grace.....
The pig had a bit of a problem last week, 5/24, in Continental Arena. It sort of got stuck in one of the staircases into the arena at the opposite end of the stage and had to be carried back to the stage area. Didn't quite make it around the whole arena.
need to go on a fat free diet i guess
orange floyd
Judge!
Judge!

Post by orange floyd »

Going tomorrow night! So excited!!

I wonder if he's got the inflated spaceman again this time.
Parish
Knife
Knife

Post by Parish »

orange floyd wrote:
I wonder if he's got the inflated spaceman again this time.
He was there at Madison Square
So I can't see why he wouldn't fly...
orange floyd
Judge!
Judge!

Post by orange floyd »

Saw the spaceman and the pig last night, but the pig was even more graffiti-ed than in that pic, i think they have to repaint him often, you can tell the paint chips easily when they deflate and inflate him. The last time i saw the pig, 7 motnhs ago, he had about 3 things spray painted on in black, but now he's rather decorated.

They also had this really cool kinda laser beam light thingie hanging from the ceiling before the stage, and it made this prism and rainbow out of light, it was spectacular!

I noticed that the background film during Money was practically the same as that during Live8, so that was really cool. I also recognized so many of the background footage, especially of Syd, from old videos like Jugband Blues and the Scarecrow and such, i thought it was so tastefully done and really quite beautiful in a cinematic sense. I feel so fortunate to have been able to see him for a second time, especially since i wasn't around back in the day when the floyd was still in full swing. It was a singular event, to be sure. If anyone here is feeling sceptiacl about paying, rather big, bucks to see him, i tell you, its worth every last penny!

Hoping all of you, yet to see this tour to have a really great time! ;)