Roger Waters to Appear at VH1 Charity Event

All discussion related specifically to Roger Waters.
moom
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!
Location: Dylan Moran as Bernie, in whom Ray Davies meets Pete Doherty. Otherwise, Tallinn, Estonia.

Re: Roger Waters to Appear at VH1 Charity Event

Post by moom »

And an UFO :lol: !
mosespa

Post by mosespa »

moom wrote:The only question is - "Save the music" from what? Bloody show-biz would be the best answer to me :) .
In the American education system, music classes are perhaps the most neglected. They receive only whatever funding doesn't go to sports and the like.

Many American schools have done away with music classes as a cost saving measure...actually, I think it's because people on the school board want to line their own pockets with whatever is left over after sports.
corie
Judge!
Judge!

Post by corie »

mosespa wrote:
moom wrote:The only question is - "Save the music" from what? Bloody show-biz would be the best answer to me :) .
In the American education system, music classes are perhaps the most neglected. They receive only whatever funding doesn't go to sports and the like.

Many American schools have done away with music classes as a cost saving measure...actually, I think it's because people on the school board want to line their own pockets with whatever is left over after sports.
Shame the music must never die. Damm politicians the are stealing from the children ! A Holes :?
moom
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!
Location: Dylan Moran as Bernie, in whom Ray Davies meets Pete Doherty. Otherwise, Tallinn, Estonia.

Post by moom »

corie wrote:
mosespa wrote: In the American education system, music classes are perhaps the most neglected. They receive only whatever funding doesn't go to sports and the like.

Shame the music must never die. Damm politicians the are stealing from the children ! A Holes :?
I still think it's more of a showbiz's fault. Yes, the education is important, but teachers are not the ones that tell to sing like this, or play like that, or shake an ass for a change...
corie
Judge!
Judge!

Post by corie »

true but it originates from some place? if not the education then were... Damm Politicians
moom
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by moom »

No, I don't think so, though I admit I may be wrong. Still, I think PF were right saying "Money, so they say, is the root of all evil today. "