Stalking Syd Barrett

All discussion related to Roger Keith (Syd) Barrett.
GilmourGirl
Hammer
Hammer

Re: Stalking Syd Barrett

Post by GilmourGirl »

kingfisher_flashing wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This thread has become hilarious! Now there is a bit of gay lovin' happenin! Moom and mybreakie are still at each other's throat and my simple request for a bit of Syd respect goes un-noticed.

Good one guys, I'm proud of ya! (notice sarcasm dripping, just in case you don't understand irony!)

Cheers.

I'm with ya on this Jean-Gina! I guess they just haven't got it yet! :lol: I guess I'm a delusional loser as well for liking Barrett huh? Oh well! Sticks and stones!! :lol:

How did you spend the 7th, Gina? I wrote a poem and posted it on Barrett and chatted with the ladies about how much we miss and love him! Showed the Syd-love!!! :D

Does luminous_grin know that we have the truth in what went down with that Barrett vid? This chick is so Barrett-obsessed that she tries to live like him.... I've dealt with her before. :? :lol:
cymbaline212
Hammer
Hammer

Post by cymbaline212 »

so is this whole argument going to vanish when Keith does his blast from the past thing to June 16th? Hurry and get any last arguing in, there is little time!
moom
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!
Location: Dylan Moran as Bernie, in whom Ray Davies meets Pete Doherty. Otherwise, Tallinn, Estonia.

Post by moom »

GG and K_F, I do respect Syd - nobody can tell me I don't :) .
zag
Judge!
Judge!

Post by zag »

You respect Syd (known as Roger for over 30 years) only by leaving him alone. And that´s what he wanted. To be left alone. It was his choice, not yours. Respect that.
moom
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!
Location: Dylan Moran as Bernie, in whom Ray Davies meets Pete Doherty. Otherwise, Tallinn, Estonia.

Post by moom »

The ONLY way? How about playin' his music, for example.

Okay, maybe after all I will leave him alone (oh, what does he care, he's dead now anyway... :( ). GOOOOODDDDDDD DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And God never lets me see ANYONE of them, either!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU, GOD! I DON'T BELIEVE IN YOU THE WAY CHRISTIANS IMAGINE YOU - I believe all that Good and Evil is inside ONE non-physycal/magic creature, that I name The Greatest Power.
But I respect Syd - or, should I say now, mr Barrett, - no less than ANYONE here, to say the least

P.S. Alan, don't be glad - I haven't forgiven you your overwhelming rudeness towards me, at least not yet. You're on the thin ice, mister. God knows, I tried to be nice to you, - but you didn't notice that. You're not worth my nerves. NOT WORTH!
FloydCouncil
Hammer
Hammer

Post by FloydCouncil »

This thread has gone bonkers.
zag
Judge!
Judge!

Post by zag »

FloydCouncil wrote:This thread has gone bonkers.
but it´s pure fun :lol:

and moom, cool down, you´re making yourself worthless.
kingfisher_flashing
Hammer
Hammer

Post by kingfisher_flashing »

moom wrote:GG and K_F, I do respect Syd - nobody can tell me I don't :) .
I know you do Moom and I understand what you have been trying to say all along. Obviously people can detect any sort of reason to become inflamatory and that is really rather daft.

*handing out chill pills*
kingfisher_flashing
Hammer
Hammer

Post by kingfisher_flashing »

GilmourGirl wrote:
kingfisher_flashing wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This thread has become hilarious! Now there is a bit of gay lovin' happenin! Moom and mybreakie are still at each other's throat and my simple request for a bit of Syd respect goes un-noticed.

Good one guys, I'm proud of ya! (notice sarcasm dripping, just in case you don't understand irony!)

Cheers.

I'm with ya on this Jean-Gina! I guess they just haven't got it yet! :lol: I guess I'm a delusional loser as well for liking Barrett huh? Oh well! Sticks and stones!! :lol:

How did you spend the 7th, Gina? I wrote a poem and posted it on Barrett and chatted with the ladies about how much we miss and love him! Showed the Syd-love!!! :D

Does luminous_grin know that we have the truth in what went down with that Barrett vid? This chick is so Barrett-obsessed that she tries to live like him.... I've dealt with her before. :? :lol:
:smt052

cheers again my fellow loser and devotee of the grubby little shrine called the Late Night Forum, formerly the Astral Pipers Forum. May we continue to don our blue velvet troosies, get our feet grubby like Iggy skank and bow to the legend that was Syd Barrett. We will continue to spread our SydLove around and embrace the wierdness that we have been percieved to be!

I posted a blog on Saturday and played a bit of Barrett magic, plus I converted a person who had no idea who Pink Floyd was into a new found fan. I also made her perfectly aware of who Syd Barrett was and the contribution he made to the dawn of Pink Floyd.

Gotta go burn my incense and log on to the late night forum and check to see if there are any more "loser wierdos" are online at the shrine! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
moom
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by moom »

zag wrote:
and moom, cool down, you´re making yourself worthless.
I know what you mean, but Alan has to learn to respect my opinion. Somehow... ;)

Thanks, K_F, for the pills :lol:
Syd'sSexy
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by Syd'sSexy »

kingfisher_flashing wrote:Gotta go burn my incense and log on to the late night forum and check to see if there are any more "loser wierdos" are online at the shrine! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: I'll probably see you over there soon Gina! Yes, I am another of those lowlife pathetic Syd Barrett-obsessed freaks that should have no other fate than being placed in front of a firing squad and shot!
GilmourGirl
Hammer
Hammer

Post by GilmourGirl »

Yea let's go get a perm in honor of the great one! :lol:

Little moom I know you respect Barrett! It just makes no sense to argue over him, pretty sure he was used to the unwanted attention from fans, shit if you founded the greatest band in the world then your celebrity never goes away! You think if I'd have seen Barrett out and about that I wouldn't have wanted to say hello? Those who say they wouldn't are fooling themselves!
my breakfast.
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by my breakfast. »

moom wrote:I know what you mean, but Alan has to learn to respect my opinion. Somehow...
I'm not going to ever respect any of your opinions, and certainly not your opinion that perving into a reclusive old man's life for the benefit of a few people on the internet is somehow beneficial.
moom wrote:The ONLY way? How about playin' his music, for example.
Even better, as that left him alone, but he still made money.
moom wrote:Okay, maybe after all I will leave him alone (oh, what does he care, he's dead
moom wrote:now anyway... :( ).
So at last you would have left him alone than feverishly following him around. This is progress with a capitol P.
moom wrote:GOOOOODDDDDDD DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And God never lets me see ANYONE of them, either!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU, GOD!
Anoyone of who? As far as I can tell there was only one Syd. Why the capitol letters btw? Totally unnecessary.
moom wrote:I DON'T BELIEVE IN YOU THE WAY CHRISTIANS IMAGINE YOU - I believe all that Good and Evil is inside ONE non-physycal/magic creature, that I name The Greatest Power.
Remember when you said...
moom wrote:Fuck Off And Get Back To Earth (this is where I live, and you probably don't; and then wait till I get my hands on...)
And you accuse me of having a problem with reality. Hypocrit. Also, wait till you get your hands on what exactly? Anime titties? We still haven't got to the bottom of this conundrum.

moom wrote:P.S. Alan, don't be glad - I haven't forgiven you your overwhelming rudeness towards me, at least not yet. You're on the thin ice, mister. God knows, I tried to be nice to you, - but you didn't notice that. You're not worth my nerves. NOT WORTH!
Actually I am worth "your nerves" whatever this means. What overwhelming rudeness would this be? You aren't the Buddha or anything, you can take a little criticism, you aren't immune. And as for treading on thin ice, what exactly are you going to do? You are powerless moom, you really are.
Metal Mickey

Post by Metal Mickey »

[-D-] [-D-] [-D-]

That's for all my Late Night sisters...the only people in this thread with the guts to show that they respect and admire Syd Barrett! Now, who are the "delusional" weirdos/losers again?
GilmourGirl
Hammer
Hammer

Post by GilmourGirl »

All this over Barrett? :shock: :lol: Syd's sitting beside me and he said you're all crazy!!! :lol: