I'm Baked

Talk about anything in here from the price of tea to the state of the economy!
wiped
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Re: I'm Baked

Post by wiped »

There's the one advantage of not smoking it anymore .... not worrying about supply issues. I heard lately that prices are up , qty is down ? ... (i.e. I hear €60 for a half Oz that might not be quite a half Oz if you know what I mean) ... true ?
kagee
Judge!
Judge!

Post by kagee »

wiped wrote:There's the one advantage of not smoking it anymore .... not worrying about supply issues. I heard lately that prices are up , qty is down ? ... (i.e. I hear €60 for a half Oz that might not be quite a half Oz if you know what I mean) ... true ?
During the worst of the drought it was up to €60/€70 a half alright and most of what you were getting was rubbish.

Normally about €80/€100 for an oz.
henno

Post by henno »

kagee wrote:
henno wrote:prefer to travel down to Leiden myself :D 8)
You name the coffee shop and I'll bring the papers. :lol:

Is the drought still on down there?

im of the type type that will only take if offered... i dont go looking..... but from what i hear, yes its still sparse...
kingfisher_flashing
Hammer
Hammer

Post by kingfisher_flashing »

I have not admitted this until now, because I was so embarrassed about it. I got baked back in February just before the Roger Waters concert. We went into sit down before the concert and the giant picture of the radio, whisky bottle and ciggie was projected onto the back screen. I am sitting there going "wow, what a cool stage! Check out the size of that giant whiskey bottle. I wonder how they made that giant radio!" My husband just looked at me and said "you are a fucking idiot". There is no need to say any more.
fatoldbob
Judge!
Judge!

Post by fatoldbob »

kingfisher_flashing wrote:My husband just looked at me and said "you are a fucking idiot". There is no need to say any more.
If I said that to my wife I'd be cut off for a month.
Syd'sSexy
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by Syd'sSexy »

If any man ever said that to me, I would never speak to him again! Forget about having sex! :lol:
Damn!t
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by Damn!t »

fatoldbob wrote:If I said that to my wife I'd be cut off for a month.
Shit Bob, how often are you gettin it? :shock:

...haha :lol:
PooF
Hammer
Hammer

Post by PooF »

Tonight I'm a well done can of beans.
kingfisher_flashing
Hammer
Hammer

Syd'sSexy wrote:If any man ever said that to me, I would never speak to him again! Forget about having sex! :lol:
That's the difference between us Aussies and you Americans. We understand the irony in that comment. There was affection there when he said that if you get my jist. I call my husband a bloody idiot all the time, it's just the way we are down here. You can throw a "friendly insult" and get away with it, it is just our sense of humour.

Here's what I mean: http://www.bhatt.id.au/blog/australian-sense-of-humour/

If you still don't get it, well that's ok I guess.

He still got a bit that night.
Syd'sSexy
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by Syd'sSexy »

You absolutely must have a better sense of humour than we do! :lol: I guess we Americans take everything too literally and need to seriously loosen up! :wink:
kagee
Judge!
Judge!

Post by kagee »

fatoldbob wrote:
kingfisher_flashing wrote:My husband just looked at me and said "you are a fucking idiot". There is no need to say any more.
If I said that to my wife I'd be cut off for a month.
A month?? Hell I'd never get it again.

My woman is a tough Irish lady. She'd bobbit me if I called her that.
corie
Judge!
Judge!

Post by corie »

kagee wrote:
fatoldbob wrote: If I said that to my wife I'd be cut off for a month.
A month?? Hell I'd never get it again.

My woman is a tough Irish lady. She'd bobbit me if I called her that.

classic :D

you gotta have respect for the ladies in your life all the time
8)
kingfisher_flashing
Hammer
Hammer

My husband respects me more than any other man in my life - that is why I married him. We have this relationship where we can absolutely give each other grief and know that we are not crossing the line. He would walk over hot coals for me and protects me from any evil. He is my soul mate and my best mate. He calls me a cow and I call him a fool clown - that's how we are.

And just to clarify things, after he called me a "fucking idiot" we both burst out laughing til we were crying. Oh and I have called him a "fucking idiot" before - but it is in good humour - it is just the way we are down here! If you don't get it I suggest you never walk into an Aussie pub, you'd end up in a fist fight!

No big deal - really. It's our humour - no need to read anything else into it. 8)

The point was that I was so stoned I couldn't tell the difference between the real stage and the back drop!
corie
Judge!
Judge!

Post by corie »

kingfisher_flashing wrote:My husband respects me more than any other man in my life - that is why I married him. We have this relationship where we can absolutely give each other grief and know that we are not crossing the line. He would walk over hot coals for me and protects me from any evil. He is my soul mate and my best mate. He calls me a cow and I call him a fool clown - that's how we are.

And just to clarify things, after he called me a "fucking idiot" we both burst out laughing til we were crying. Oh and I have called him a "fucking idiot" before - but it is in good humour - it is just the way we are down here! If you don't get it I suggest you never walk into an Aussie pub, you'd end up in a fist fight!

No big deal - really. It's our humour - no need to read anything else into it. 8)

The point was that I was so stoned I couldn't tell the difference between the real stage and the back drop!

AHHH A happy couple Glad to hear it ! I thought I was the only one HAHA :?
kingfisher_flashing
Hammer
Hammer

Oh trust me - we have our moments! I find that if we are not hanging shit on each other and stirring each other up - there must be something wrong!