I'm Baked

Talk about anything in here from the price of tea to the state of the economy!
Damn!t
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Re: I'm Baked

Post by Damn!t »

GRAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHASSSSS!
I love my friends. Muah!
:lol:
nosaj
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by nosaj »

my breakfast.
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by my breakfast. »

Happy 4/20 everybody!
justabagofatoms
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by justabagofatoms »

I'm too baked to read this thread but I was wondering if anyone has tried the clear cellulose papers?
They are fabulous. No smell, ash, taste. They look like saran wrap. 8)
Lord!!
Lord!!

Post by 2066 »

nosaj wrote:Okay. Watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ozu8KGFH-CU
I've always liked XTC. Though I liked The Dukes Of Stratosphear better. Better to get "baked" to. Andy Partridge got a wee bit ticked because the first Dukes record (XTC in psychedelic disguise, kids) sold more than the XTC album out around the same time.
nosaj
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by nosaj »

2066 wrote:
nosaj wrote:Okay. Watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ozu8KGFH-CU
I've always liked XTC. Though I liked The Dukes Of Stratosphear better. Better to get "baked" to. Andy Partridge got a wee bit ticked because the first Dukes record (XTC in psychedelic disguise, kids) sold more than the XTC album out around the same time.
Well, if he says he's happy, he must be happy in his world...do-dooo-do-do...
Lord!!
Lord!!

Post by 2066 »

I'm the mole in the ministry
And you'll all bow down to me. Cool song with great Mellotron!!!
my breakfast.
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by my breakfast. »

I was at a party the last time I was anything baked. This annoying girl, who unfortunately I am sharing a flat with next year, was going on about how I was "wasted". There is nothing worse when you are stoned than

a) A person trying to create generic "stoner" banter whilst not stoned themselves. If they were actually stoned they wouldn't be going on about how amazing the light from a flurecent strip was.

B) Trying to capitolise in on the fact you are stoned by going "hahahah, he's so wasted". I know perfectly well I am at a current state of stoned, but I am also aware of my limitations, so I am not going to do anything to harm myself or others, I am trying to sit here happy and content. I am not wasted, nor do I want to be. I would be happy if I didn't have you bothering me.

C) The bullshitter. The person who claims they are a totally bitching stoner yet chokes when they take a bong hit and SOAK my green. Fuck off, you aren't doing any of this for the right reasons.

D) The person who drools on anything shared around a group. I try and stay upwind from my mate chris, as stuff usually comes back from his mouth soaked. I don't know how he does it but he is a drooler.

E) The bullshitter who clearly has a major problem letting go enough to actually get stoned, yet claims to be drunk every weeknight, and suffer from totally terrible hangovers most days, yet still turn up to college at the correct time. Fail.
justabagofatoms
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by justabagofatoms »

!! :smt043 :smt043 :smt042 :smt043 :smt044 :smt042 :smt043 :smt069 MY BREAKFAST IS SO BAKED!!!!!!!!!!
BeeJay
Hammer
Hammer

Post by BeeJay »

my breakfast. wrote:I was at a party the last time I was anything baked. This annoying girl, who unfortunately I am sharing a flat with next year, was going on about how I was "wasted". There is nothing worse when you are stoned than

a) A person trying to create generic "stoner" banter whilst not stoned themselves. If they were actually stoned they wouldn't be going on about how amazing the light from a flurecent strip was.

B) Trying to capitolise in on the fact you are stoned by going "hahahah, he's so wasted". I know perfectly well I am at a current state of stoned, but I am also aware of my limitations, so I am not going to do anything to harm myself or others, I am trying to sit here happy and content. I am not wasted, nor do I want to be. I would be happy if I didn't have you bothering me.

C) The bullshitter. The person who claims they are a totally bitching stoner yet chokes when they take a bong hit and SOAK my green. Fuck off, you aren't doing any of this for the right reasons.

D) The person who drools on anything shared around a group. I try and stay upwind from my mate chris, as stuff usually comes back from his mouth soaked. I don't know how he does it but he is a drooler.

E) The bullshitter who clearly has a major problem letting go enough to actually get stoned, yet claims to be drunk every weeknight, and suffer from totally terrible hangovers most days, yet still turn up to college at the correct time. Fail.
I really think you should run-off a copy of this and stick it on your fridge door. :lol:
corie
Judge!
Judge!

Post by corie »

I love to bake but the clean up after is just Killler :shock:
David Smith
Location: Edinburgh or Aberdeen depending on the time of year

Post by David Smith »

my breakfast. wrote:a) A person trying to create generic "stoner" banter whilst not stoned themselves. If they were actually stoned they wouldn't be going on about how amazing the light from a flurecent strip was.
:lol: So true

Same goes for people trying to create generic drunk banter
kingfisher_flashing
Hammer
Hammer

Post by kingfisher_flashing »

I used to hate being stoned. I was so paranoid that people were going to look at me and say "she's stoned".

I once stood stoned in the freezer section of a supermarket for over half an hour agonising as to whether I was going to get the normal size pies or party pies. Then I looked to my left and the pasties entered the equation. Oh shit, maybe I should get the pasties.

I left with nothing.
my breakfast.
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by my breakfast. »

David Smith wrote:
my breakfast. wrote:a) A person trying to create generic "stoner" banter whilst not stoned themselves. If they were actually stoned they wouldn't be going on about how amazing the light from a flurecent strip was.
:lol: So true

Same goes for people trying to create generic drunk banter

"We were all at this party, and my mate was so pissed he like took the TV remote and started changing the channels and I was like dude! What the fuck!".

Is this what you mean?
Lord!!
Lord!!

Post by 2066 »

my breakfast. wrote: "We were all at this party, and my mate was so pissed he like took the TV remote and started changing the channels and I was like dude! What the fuck!".
I've got much better stupid drunk story, man. I got very pissed one night at my place with some friends. I made some pizza in the wee hours. We eat and drink tons more and they all go home. I pass out on the couch. I wake up a few hours later to the smell of burning plastic. Is my place burning down? I noticed the stench was coming from the oven in the kitchen. Check this out...I had placed the remote for my DVD player in the fucking oven!!! It was placed perfectly on the rack! It would be absolutely impossible for it to have been in that position if it fell in by mistake. It would have hit the bottom of the oven. Fucking idiot!!!