Judge!

Post by Meddler »

Tonight is the night!
Pugs on the Wing
Judge!
Judge!

Post by Pugs on the Wing »

Meddler wrote:Tonight is the night!
I watched last night's 1970 and 1971. It was typically smarmy and sarcastic with not much musical content, :( which was the most disappointing. I have a review of it here:
http://ornamentalillness.com/ann/00000724.shtml

I hope tonight's won't be as awful as last night's, but I'm not holding out much hope.
mosespa

Post by mosespa »

Pugs...you created a college student and enrolled them in a class?

That's beautiful...you are now officially my new role model.

Too bad we're both in committed relationships...I'd ask you to marry me :D
Pugs on the Wing
Judge!
Judge!

mosespa wrote:Pugs...you created a college student and enrolled them in a class?

That's beautiful...you are now officially my new role model.

Too bad we're both in committed relationships...I'd ask you to marry me :D
LOL! Actually, we just wrote papers on "his/her" behalf...we never actually enrolled himher. (that would cost money! LOL!)

However, we did take a bunch of slides of small, quick colored pencil drawings of lame things like abstract trees and pretended they were large paintings and sent them in with a Teaching Assistant application in grad school. The irony was, is that my husband never got an interview for the TA-ship with his REAL slides, but "Terry" got an interview because when Stan went to pick up his slides from the "reject rack", he noticed "Terry's" slide tray on the interviewees rack. Terry even had a fake resume and everything, fake hometown ("Chatapeaqua, New York") which we enjoyed creating immensely. But poor Terry never showed up for the interview. :wink: Too bad, s/he would've fit right in. It was sort of like that M*A*S*H episode with Captain Tuttle or whatever his name was...got a purple heart and all...
Tommy
Hammer
Hammer

Post by Tommy »

i watched it, people were talking about how they used to get stoned all the time and listen to dark side of the moon, sounds about right for the 70s
Pugs on the Wing
Judge!
Judge!

Tommy wrote:i watched it, people were talking about how they used to get stoned all the time and listen to dark side of the moon, sounds about right for the 70s
Yeah, but most of those people didn't seem like they were even born in the 70s :lol:

Anyone else just want to stuff a sock in Mo Rocca's mouth? :evil: