Cats.

Talk about anything in here from the price of tea to the state of the economy!
justabagofatoms
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Re: Cats.

Post by justabagofatoms »

My cat brought me a baby bird and dropped it at my feet unharmed...I spent four days feeding it with a dropper and then I accidentally fed it too quickly and it died...that was depressing.
What was my cat thinking? This I would like to know..any other cat would have killed it...him...he expects a miracle. :(
oz1701
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by oz1701 »

im sorry to hear that - :(
Nick22
Knife
Knife

Post by Nick22 »

aw. That sucks.
emily
Axe
Axe

Post by emily »

1. I love LOLCats.

2. I have an Oriental Shorthair that I am obsessed with.

ddebil
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by ddebil »

I dont trust them much. They re friendly with everyone and they still poo on your floor
Lord!!
Lord!!

Post by 2066 »

ddebil wrote:I dont trust them much. They re friendly with everyone and they still poo on your floor
My cat is friendly with pretty much everyone and hasn't left a poo on the floor yet. However, she'll shit in your shoe if you give off bad vibes.
Creek
Lord!!
Lord!!

Post by Creek »

We have 2 cats, both are a pleasure to have around. :D
filthyfish
Blade
Blade

Post by filthyfish »

Two cats big and hairy they are too.
justabagofatoms
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by justabagofatoms »

We had a thunderstorm while I was away the other day. My dog was in the garage..(she has a doggy-door to the outside) and when I returned and opened the garage door..I couldn't quite comprehend what I was looking at for a few minutes.
She had taken a case of bottled water that was held together by shrink wrap...shredded it apart...water bottles everywhere..pulled a cardboard box of roofing nails off the shelf..shredded the box..nails and cardboard bits in with the bottles...ripped open a bag of rock-salt...that was all poured out...opened a new bag of Koi pellets.. and it had spilled out in a mountain...I screamed at her while I cleaned it up and she stood and looked ashamed...and then she was mad that I had yelled and ignored me until I apologized...what a bitch.
A cat would never have done that. :?
Damn!t
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by Damn!t »

emily wrote:Image
That creature would obsess me only in my nightmares. :shock:

I mean, cats look allright, but this is something else.... sorry....
emily
Axe
Axe

Post by emily »

Damn!t wrote:
emily wrote:Image
That creature would obsess me only in my nightmares. :shock:

I mean, cats look allright, but this is something else.... sorry....
Haha. That's partly why I got her. I like weird animals. I think she's incredibly cute. And they have such an interesting personality. They're like little dogs.
oldhippy
Judge!
Judge!

Post by oldhippy »

Here are my two. Sister & Brother. The long haired tortoiseshell is Cookie, the black one is Crumble he has some Burmese in him, as you can see there so different. Apparently cats can have more then one father which is what happened in this case as they come from the same litter.

I just wanted to share them with you.

Yucateco
Supreme Judge!
Supreme Judge!

Post by Yucateco »

justabagofatoms wrote:...and then she was mad that I had yelled and ignored me until I apologized...what a bitch.
yes... a cat would ignore you for a few hours more after your apology! :lol:
oz1701
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by oz1701 »

justabagofatoms wrote:We had a thunderstorm while I was away the other day. My dog was in the garage..(she has a doggy-door to the outside) and when I returned and opened the garage door..I couldn't quite comprehend what I was looking at for a few minutes.
She had taken a case of bottled water that was held together by shrink wrap...shredded it apart...water bottles everywhere..pulled a cardboard box of roofing nails off the shelf..shredded the box..nails and cardboard bits in with the bottles...ripped open a bag of rock-salt...that was all poured out...opened a new bag of Koi pellets.. and it had spilled out in a mountain...I screamed at her while I cleaned it up and she stood and looked ashamed...and then she was mad that I had yelled and ignored me until I apologized...what a bitch.

Cats are smart - the cat did it and got the dog blamed for it.
Lord!!
Lord!!

Post by 2066 »

oldhippy wrote:Here are my two. Sister & Brother. The long haired tortoiseshell is Cookie, the black one is Crumble he has some Burmese in him, as you can see there so different. Apparently cats can have more then one father which is what happened in this case as they come from the same litter.

I just wanted to share them with you.

Cutie pie alert!!! Cookie has very cool looking eyes in that photo. I've always loved black cats too.